UglyNormalFag

had 39 lays in 2 days (gigachad)
This is just tied with good genetics. Good genetics=better bone structure=better breathing=more oxygen flow to vital organs=longer life. The bone structure in itself will make you age better if you think of your face as a house. Less support= more drooping over time 

Also, stress makes you age quicker. Lots of stress=greater chance of health complications

Cloud

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
This is just tied with good genetics. Good genetics=better bone structure=better breathing=more oxygen flow to vital organs=longer life 

Also, stress makes you age quicker. Lots of stress=greater chance of health complications
Someone like Jason Statham has good bone structure/is healthy and in shape, but still looks old.

i look younger than my age and i don't want to have a long life. life is pain. i hope i die young!

UglyNormalFag

Cloud said:
UglyNormalFag said:
This is just tied with good genetics. Good genetics=better bone structure=better breathing=more oxygen flow to vital organs=longer life 

Someone like Jason Statham has good bone structure/is healthy and in shape, but still looks old.
Yeah, but it's about on average

Mughal

Banned
That explains why they norwood slower too = slower aging

UglyNormalFag

Mughal said:
Yeah, balding is linked to heart disease. 
We just all gotta accept that genes come in a package for the most part. 

Good genes= good bone structure, less allergies, higher iq, better hair, better outlook of life, live longer, etc
Bad genes= poor bone structure, allergies, lower iq, balding, depressed, dies quicker, etc

Mughal

Banned
UglyNormalFag said:
Mughal said:

Good genes= good bone structure, less allergies, higher iq, better hair, better outlook of life, live longer, etc
Bad genes= poor bone structure, allergies, lower iq, balding, depressed, dies quicker, etc
Tfw when you can't tell which package you received.

:crying:

FuckThis

Slayer
Fuarkkk
That are some bad news,i wish to live no longer than 30

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
This is just tied with good genetics. Good genetics=better bone structure=better breathing=more oxygen flow to vital organs=longer life. The bone structure in itself will make you age better if you think of your face as a house. Less support= more drooping over time 

:rage:

JawExpert

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:
Mughal said:

I call BS on that one