People who look young for their age 'live longer'

Cloud

Gigachad
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
6,657
Reputation
4
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8411329.stm
Click the link above.

People blessed with youthful faces are more likely to live to a ripe old age than those who look more than their years, work shows.



Fresh-faced actor Leonardo Di Caprio might expect a long life
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,891
Reputation
3,657
This is just tied with good genetics. Good genetics=better bone structure=better breathing=more oxygen flow to vital organs=longer life. The bone structure in itself will make you age better if you think of your face as a house. Less support= more drooping over time 

Also, stress makes you age quicker. Lots of stress=greater chance of health complications
 

Cloud

Gigachad
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
6,657
Reputation
4
UglyNormalFag said:
This is just tied with good genetics. Good genetics=better bone structure=better breathing=more oxygen flow to vital organs=longer life 

Also, stress makes you age quicker. Lots of stress=greater chance of health complications

Someone like Jason Statham has good bone structure/is healthy and in shape, but still looks old.
 
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
511
Reputation
0
i look younger than my age and i don't want to have a long life. life is pain. i hope i die young!
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,891
Reputation
3,657
Cloud said:
UglyNormalFag said:
This is just tied with good genetics. Good genetics=better bone structure=better breathing=more oxygen flow to vital organs=longer life 

Also, stress makes you age quicker. Lots of stress=greater chance of health complications

Someone like Jason Statham has good bone structure/is healthy and in shape, but still looks old.

Yeah, but it's about on average
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
0
That explains why they norwood slower too = slower aging
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,891
Reputation
3,657
Mughal said:
That explains why they norwood slower too = slower aging

Yeah, balding is linked to heart disease. 
We just all gotta accept that genes come in a package for the most part. 

Good genes= good bone structure, less allergies, higher iq, better hair, better outlook of life, live longer, etc
Bad genes= poor bone structure, allergies, lower iq, balding, depressed, dies quicker, etc
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
0
UglyNormalFag said:
Mughal said:
That explains why they norwood slower too = slower aging

Yeah, balding is linked to heart disease. 
We just all gotta accept that genes come in a package for the most part. 

Good genes= good bone structure, less allergies, higher iq, better hair, better outlook of life, live longer, etc
Bad genes= poor bone structure, allergies, lower iq, balding, depressed, dies quicker, etc

Tfw when you can't tell which package you received.

:crying:
 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
Fuarkkk
That are some bad news,i wish to live no longer than 30
 

kibo

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,834
Reputation
1
UglyNormalFag said:
This is just tied with good genetics. Good genetics=better bone structure=better breathing=more oxygen flow to vital organs=longer life. The bone structure in itself will make you age better if you think of your face as a house. Less support= more drooping over time 

Also, stress makes you age quicker. Lots of stress=greater chance of health complications

:rage:
 

JawExpert

Normie
Joined
Dec 27, 2015
Messages
1,983
Reputation
2
UglyNormalFag said:
Mughal said:
That explains why they norwood slower too = slower aging

Yeah, balding is linked to heart disease. 
We just all gotta accept that genes come in a package for the most part. 

Good genes= good bone structure, less allergies, higher iq, better hair, better outlook of life, live longer, etc
Bad genes= poor bone structure, allergies, lower iq, balding, depressed, dies quicker, etc

I call BS on that one
 
Top