People who aren't online here for NYE should be permabanned

LebaneseEdgyist

Normie
Rotters
Seriously wtf is this bullshit. All year long you guys pretend like you are isolated and lonely and then all of the sudden whenever some minor meaningless commercial holiday comes around the activity on this site drops 80%. I'm sick of the LARPing faggotry on this board. Trurotter supremacy or bust.

can confirm I am a truecel rotter, 2230 here and just turned down a final invitation to go out from a girl who's basically in love with me. She's now going out alone/with someone else/fuck knows, while I fap and go to bed.

LDARcrew00

Slayer
It's almost 9pm and I only left my room to cry in the bathroom and eat

Liberated

Norse God
Autists
lifting_will_ruin_yr_life__srs said:
can confirm I am a truecel rotter, 2230 here and just turned down a final invitation to go out from a girl who's basically in love with me. She's now going out alone/with someone else/fuck knows, while I fap and go to bed.
This isn't incel rotting. You chose this. There's a difference.

Liberated said:
This isn't incel rotting. You chose this. There's a difference.
We are all "choosing" our behaviour, if you want to look at it that way.

It would be as hard for me to go out as it would for Chad to stay at home on his own. My extreme low energy, feelings of worthlessness, low sex drive and "social anxiety" are what stop me from going out. When I think about the elite normies partying last night I feel like some beggar living out in the woods looking up at the lights over the city walls with no understanding of what goes on there or how I could join in.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
this has to be a troll