• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

People that you see out on the weekend are SIGNIFICANTLY taller and better looking

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Than on the weekdays 

During the weekdays, 80-90% of people i see have some noticeable PSL facial flaws and none of their bones really protrude like that of those with decent development 

On weekends, like 30-50% of people I see at least look decent. They have minimal flaws and a few decent bony features with some harmony. And the rate of actual Chads/Chadlites and Stacies/Stacylites on the weekend is like 15-20% whereas on weekdays no more than 10% 

Also, another observation: there are better looking people in or outside of museums than in clubs and bars. Serious. Probably because most attractive people are in LTR’s and go to these museums with their also attractive girlfriends. Or attractive people can just use Tinder or Hinge to hookup. Less attractive people cling onto clubs and bars so degeneracy can get them laid

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
didn't read just more reasons to kill myself

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
i go out on weekend and just see lots of families

bajskorven

Champion
Breaking news: nightclubs reject subhumans unless they are in company with hyper NT normies.

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
Yea ugly people have been getting the message in the last few years but now we have a bunch of stupid browns and blacks who don't know how it works here

manchild

Regular
Yeah everyone knows their looks league inherently.  Hypergamy is a meme.    This pre-selection occurs first in HS but remains in all of adult life

People who get validation for being good looking an with attractive bodies (not talking gymcelling) early in life are more likely to go out and flaunt those looks.

Eguenes and Beckies stay inside, this is why the average height outside is 6ft~.  Unattractive short guys don't leave the house and neither do ugly/fat women.

You either reddit max and date a subhuman Becky leftover or you cool kid max and date the hot girls

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
bajskorven said:
Breaking news: nightclubs reject subhumans unless they are in company with hyper NT normies.

That might be valid but I don’t really see good looking people in clubs. Some but it’s mostly coping averagecels

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
TommyShotgun said:
Yea ugly people have been getting the message in the last few years but now we have a bunch of stupid browns and blacks who don't know how it works here

Where do you live?

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
Canada bro, If I go out in the big cities its just full of shitskins now it's legit sad I only go out in hometown or country places not really into the big city swamp here

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
TommyShotgun said:
Canada bro, If I go out in the big cities its just full of shitskins now it's legit sad I only go out in hometown or country places not really into the big city swamp here

Raptors fan? Congrats bro, if so

KEy21

Champion
Clubs are filled with deathnik, gymcel coping subhumans 

Expensive bars and social gatherings in dining halls are filled with high class mogging genetic chads

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
Super Moderator
NO

U DONT NEED TO WORK SO U DONT KNOW

ON the weekend there are simply more people going around outside because they dont work and go shopping or simply walk around

you being on this website puts you up for realizing tall and better looking people more

so you have it u see more on them on the weekend because there are more people around in totalllity

question ?

are u really a jew ?

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
FittedCaps+Xanax said:
NO

U DONT NEED TO WORK SO U DONT KNOW

ON the weekend there are simply more people going around outside because they dont work and go shopping or simply walk around

you being on this website puts you up for realizing tall and better looking people more

so you have it u see more on them on the weekend because there are more people around in totalllity

question ?

are u really a jew ?

I am  :popcorn:

Why?

Gran_Autismo

no-gmo
Autists
Ugly manlets and sub 6s get pushed to the corners of the bar until they give up