• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

People only respect mogging

HATER

🌝 SWAG 💪🏻 Chad wins 😅 Incel lost 😫
I have tested this many MANY times. I have independently confirmed the fact that you can literally say the same thing to a person, ANY PERSON, and you will get a completely different response based on your mogging score. Your mogging score is the only thing that matters in human interactions. Anything else is cope. This also confirms simulation theory.
How could you ever test this bc everybody’s personality is different. Ofc if u say something people will respond differently depending on who it is

Munificent

Royalty
OK, 1 more example I just thought of. Let's say you are in a social interaction with some normies you've just met. You say the following sentence: "I believe in simulation theory, so the world we are living in is a computer generated program." You look like this:

View attachment 250602

What will the reaction be? Something like this: "Lol this loser thinks he is Elon Musk, thinks he's smart telling us some shit he saw a YouTube video about. Idiot."

You say the same line, but you look like this:

View attachment 250603

The reaction will be like "Holy shit, is this guy a genius? Is it possible that he's right?"
Second dude looks like he’s running the simulation

:tatum:

grace

dear intelligence agencies all posts by this ip...
HQNP
OK, 1 more example I just thought of. Let's say you are in a social interaction with some normies you've just met. You say the following sentence: "I believe in simulation theory, so the world we are living in is a computer generated program." You look like this:

View attachment 250602

What will the reaction be? Something like this: "Lol this loser thinks he is Elon Musk, thinks he's smart telling us some shit he saw a YouTube video about. Idiot."

You say the same line, but you look like this:

View attachment 250603

The reaction will be like "Holy shit, is this guy a genius? Is it possible that he's right?"
dude second guy should be bit better looking at least

PUSHTO

Rotter
Alot of this represent my case, having not mogger looks can make your problems look much much worse and make ur positive things look much much smaller and having great looks does the opposite. Its a cheat, if u have it life will be alot easier for you, if you dont, you gotta work extra hard to get somethings going like Respect status power etc

foreheadman

Rotter
Birds
no acting like a low inhib thug who can kick everyones ass works extremely well provided you're not a total manlet

ClannadXymoth

Rotter
Cope. You can take martials arts and knock people out. It won't get you girls nor make people like you, infact, they'll hate you more because they don't like the fact that they can't fuck/bully you anymore; but hey, it's better to be hated and defend yourself than be hated and let yourself get picked on.

1622957189882.jpeg

Coper_Nicus

RotMaxxing
Status is looks and money though, as in its really just status as the one stat. And status is far more complicated than just shit like fighting success, your job and shit like that. Imo NTness and social confidence is super important to your perception. From things like eye contact, the little ways you move your face to more obvious shit like how funny you are, how you cope with shit tests, how you tell a story. These are all extremely important to status or SMV etc.

foreheadman

Rotter
Birds
admin sticky'ing his own water is wet threads absolute state of lookism

:gosling:

swaggyp1

Greeicy Baila
HQNP
You forgot voice

That one’s extremely important

Everyone respects you if you have a powerful voice