• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

People only respect mogging

DmC

Its 100% true, no lies were posted in op.

When some unattractive person holds a speech, ppl are subconsciously programmed to question whether what that person claims is true or not and have an urge to double check every claim of that person using internet etc.

If an attractive person would hold the same speech, ppl wouldnt have the same urge to double check and verify every single claim of the attractive person, because instinctively ppl assume that gl ppl have no incentive to lie or make things up, its an evolutionary thing. Probably because gl ppl in general never had to manipulate that much to attract mating partners to become their wife/husband. Whereas subhumans had to use every trick in the book to be able to sweet talk/manipulate others into liking them.

It is also exactly the reason why gl criminals are forgiven for what they did in a heart beat, meanwhile some ugly dude would get 4x the punishment for doing the same thing as the attractive criminal. (Swallow the Meeks pill and several other criminal women pills, where gl women who did criminal activities barely got any punishment for it).

misterstabone

Σ♂️ grindset
I have tested this many MANY times. I have independently confirmed the fact that you can literally say the same thing to a person, ANY PERSON, and you will get a completely different response based on your mogging score. Your mogging score is the only thing that matters in human interactions. Anything else is cope. This also confirms simulation theory.
legit cause whenever I say anything people ask what I meant etc.

:visitgandy:

The_Coordinate

Owner
Staff member
Admin
OK, 1 more example I just thought of. Let's say you are in a social interaction with some normies you've just met. You say the following sentence: "I believe in simulation theory, so the world we are living in is a computer generated program." You look like this:

1622740117639.png

What will the reaction be? Something like this: "Lol this loser thinks he is Elon Musk, thinks he's smart telling us some shit he saw a YouTube video about. Idiot."

You say the same line, but you look like this:

1622740185494.png

The reaction will be like "Holy shit, is this guy a genius? Is it possible that he's right?"

ProperPlebeian

Birds
I mean status is literally defined as how much respect people in society give you

so this thread is kinda saying people respect those who they respect. redundant

The_Coordinate

Owner
Staff member
Admin
I mean status is literally defined as how much respect people in society give you

so this thread is kinda saying people respect those who they respect. redundant
That's true but most people assume that their behavior and whatever they say etc. "social skills" is what determines their interactions, so it's not redundant at all.

Stereo

Champion
normies are primitive. they are clueless and need to be lead by strong figures. right now all out authority figures are retarded nancy girls and they are floundering under their poor leadership. fascism is the optimal governing system because it is perfectly in sync with evolution and natural laws.

brocode

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
MOG or Get Mogged

LOOKZ FOREVER!!!

height

6´5" Royal Heightness
Under 18
Good theory admin. I was thinking about this in family context. Family is meant to support you when you need help. Yet many users complain about being let down by their families. Humans only help you when they think you can be useful or pleasurable to them.

bajskorven

Champion
looks most important: if you are chad lite, then people will worship you like a god.
status and money: you gotta have it in extreme to get noticed or run extreme fraud game.

kathisterima

Live Life
what if you mog someone in knowledge and communication skills. There are always those people who stand out because of that and people like them, but it's not because they have mogger looks or anything like that.