• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

People need to ACCEPT the IQ PILL

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
@"Bukowski" is very much AWARE of the importance of IQ.

I personally think it is overrated in terms of achievement and conscientiousness is more important BUT it is a very valuable asset to have.

Common COPE misconceptions about IQ:

"Jocks never have high IQ, those low inhibition slayers must be low IQ" COPE. Many NT athletic slayers are very high IQ. You think the rugby team at Oxford is low IQ? LMFAO

High IQ = High inhibition. There may be some SLIGHT truth to this but there are plenty of high IQ low inhibition party animals. I have DIRECT PROOF of this as I've been around many high IQ people from my brothers uni (highly regarded russel group uni)

High IQ= Frail nerdy weakling. COPE I can confirm after being around high IQ people of high status that they are a lot taller than average, with varying levels of robusticity, and are mostly NT. 

CLIFFS: All of these supposed downsides of high IQ are mostly COPE. All things being equal (looks, height, NT) the sky is the limit when it comes to desirable IQ.

If the redpill was too much for you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_Studies_of_Genius

Based on data collected in 1921-22, Terman concluded that gifted children suffered no more health problems than normal for their age, save a little more myopia than average. He also found that the children were usually social, were well-adjusted, did better in school, and were even taller than average.[23] A follow-up performed in 1923-1924 found that the children had maintained their high IQs and were still above average overall as a group. Data collected in the 1920s also including a pioneering effort to implement above-level testing on a large scale, a practice that is widespread in gifted education today.[24]

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
Supreme Gentleman said:

This is true. And being with a low IQ person feels like being with a very low status person. Low IQ reduces your bargaining power, regardless of how you look.

MushroomCloud said:
This is true. And being with a low IQ person feels like being with a very low status person. Low IQ reduces your bargaining power, regardless of how you look.

You don't need bargaining power if the first offer you get is already better than whatever a smart, ugly person could ever negotiate.
You think Stephen Hawking can leverage his superior logics into fucking an 8/10 that readily jumps on the cock of a MM-looking high functioning retard?
All that guy has to do is walk up to girls he wants on the dancefloor and start putting his tongue in their face. You know who else manages to do that? A literal dog. We even had evidence that girls would rather fuck a goodlooking dog than an ugly-faced guy.
Lol at IQ cope, FACE FACE FACE

Ned

Joke
IQ has a .15 correlation with height according to wikipedia.
:gymcel:

surprise  good genetics like to mate with other good genetics which is why people have the full package and others are fucked.

feg

Rotter
GeneticDeadEnd said:
I'd trade 50 IQ points for a good eye area like @"Manuel"'s

he's squinting hard in the pics, mine is actually better lol but that's because I got caveman brows

Adolf Hipster

Banned
IQ is useless. I got attested with an IQ of 73 btw and I still got the MENSA membership.

Lel

Machine
All smart people i know are NT as fuck , this has to tell you something

the fact that some of them studycel and stay home doesn't make them antisocial aspies