• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Penelope Cruz

swimcel

Machine
Joined
May 22, 2016
Messages
5,463
Reputation
10
gracile med + CM






insane sex appeal IMO








 
Joined
May 28, 2016
Messages
1,401
Reputation
2
10/10 I loved her in Abres Los Ojos and Vanilla Sky.  Both are my favourite films of all time, and every time I think of the movies I just start sobbing.  Hence, why I can't watch either movies too much as it hits me right in the feels.





 
Joined
May 28, 2016
Messages
1,401
Reputation
2
Penelope Cruz is perfection in Human form.  Illuminated, Ethereal, Supreme, Magnificent, Mesmerizing Beauty.
 

Zoosus

Rotter
Joined
Aug 11, 2015
Messages
4,277
Reputation
57
Philtrum way too short, which is a sign of a collapsed maxilla
 

gaunt

Machine
Joined
Apr 30, 2016
Messages
6,663
Reputation
180
i feel like drawing pictures of what her pussy probably looks like
 

Br0sk1

Megastar
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
8,131
Reputation
264
Only Gracile Med. Not everyone without a mouthbreather face has Cro-Magnon phenotypical influence.
 
Joined
May 28, 2016
Messages
1,401
Reputation
2
:inlove: I want to watch her and Javier Bardem make sexorz and discreetly fap in the corner.  I love her.   :inlove:
 

swimcel

Machine
Joined
May 22, 2016
Messages
5,463
Reputation
10
Br0sk1 said:
Only Gracile Med. Not everyone without a mouthbreather face has Cro-Magnon phenotypical influence.

she's also part gypsy  :mad: what phenotype do you think makes the most attractive males? and females?


containmentspell said:
Penelope Cruz is perfection in Human form.  Illuminated, Ethereal, Supreme, Magnificent, Mesmerizing Beauty.



:inlove:
 

Br0sk1

Megastar
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
8,131
Reputation
264
swimcel said:
she's also part gypsy  :mad: what phenotype do you think makes the most attractive males? and females?

I think all racial phenotypes have the potential to be ugly (disharmonious looking) or attractive (harmonious looking). 

However, I think the best phenotypes for men, in general, are Brunn (proper Neanderthal/Cro-Magnon Brunn), Silvid, Patagonid and Atlanto-Med (at least the larger headed ones). 

For women, I think the best phenotypes tend to be Gracile Med, Nordic, Alpine, Nordsinid and Mittelsinid.
 

swimcel

Machine
Joined
May 22, 2016
Messages
5,463
Reputation
10
Br0sk1 said:
I think all racial phenotypes have the potential to be ugly (disharmonious looking) or attractive (harmonious looking). 

However, I think the best phenotypes for men, in general, are  Atlanto-Med (at least the larger headed ones). 

For women, I think the best phenotypes tend to be Gracile Med, (hallstatt) Nordic

:inlove:
8 characters
 

Chadcel

Banned
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
8,397
Reputation
9
Br0sk1 said:
swimcel said:
she's also part gypsy  :mad: what phenotype do you think makes the most attractive males? and females?

I think all racial phenotypes have the potential to be ugly (disharmonious looking) or attractive (harmonious looking). 

However, I think the best phenotypes for men, in general, are Brunn (proper Neanderthal/Cro-Magnon Brunn), Silvid, Patagonid and Atlanto-Med (at least the larger headed ones). 

For women, I think the best phenotypes tend to be Gracile Med, Nordic, Alpine, Nordsinid and Mittelsinid.

men its northern euro or wasp masculine hunks. inb4 ukcels cope with "wasp have long retruded faces", comes to australia and get out of that inbred shithole. wasp women are mostly ugly though.

women its RUSSIAN ALL THE WAY
 

swimcel

Machine
Joined
May 22, 2016
Messages
5,463
Reputation
10
Chadcel said:
men its northern euro or wasp masculine hunks. inb4 ukcels cope with "wasp have long retruded faces", comes to australia and get out of that inbred shithole. wasp women are mostly ugly though.

women its RUSSIAN ALL THE WAY

meh. I'd take a german aryan over a slavic aryan any day

german aryan (hallstatt nordid)





slavic aryan (east nordid)



 

Chadcel

Banned
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
8,397
Reputation
9
swimcel said:
Chadcel said:
men its northern euro or wasp masculine hunks. inb4 ukcels cope with "wasp have long retruded faces", comes to australia and get out of that inbred shithole. wasp women are mostly ugly though.

women its RUSSIAN ALL THE WAY

meh. I'd take a german aryan over a slavic aryan any day

german aryan (hallstatt nordid)





slavic aryan (east nordid)




u like more mature looking women whereas i strongly prefer jb face women.
 

scythian-god

Newbie
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
25
Reputation
0
swimcel said:
Br0sk1 said:
Only Gracile Med. Not everyone without a mouthbreather face has Cro-Magnon phenotypical influence.

she's also part gypsy  :mad: what phenotype do you think makes the most attractive males? and females?


containmentspell said:
Penelope Cruz is perfection in Human form.  Illuminated, Ethereal, Supreme, Magnificent, Mesmerizing Beauty.



:inlove:



She isn't gypsy at all, that's some bullshit some Spanish stormcel types on race boards started to make up because they thought she looked "too ethnik", they do that with anyone who doesn't appease their beta nerdic masters. Which makes no sense, you can find white women throughout Spain and other parts of Europe who look like her. Her father, the one those stormcel types say looks exotic (google him) looks like some chubby snubbed nose alpinid manlet, nothing extoic about him, but it shows that there's hope for sub5's to produce offspring's that are +8.

She has [font=Roboto, Roboto-Light, Arial, Helevtica, sans-serif]s[/font]trabismus though, so that brings her down a few points.
 
Top