• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Penelope Cruz

swimcel

Machine
gracile med + CM

insane sex appeal IMO

10/10 I loved her in Abres Los Ojos and Vanilla Sky.  Both are my favourite films of all time, and every time I think of the movies I just start sobbing.  Hence, why I can't watch either movies too much as it hits me right in the feels.

Penelope Cruz is perfection in Human form.  Illuminated, Ethereal, Supreme, Magnificent, Mesmerizing Beauty.

Zoosus

Rotter
Philtrum way too short, which is a sign of a collapsed maxilla

gaunt

Machine
i feel like drawing pictures of what her pussy probably looks like

Br0sk1

Megastar
Only Gracile Med. Not everyone without a mouthbreather face has Cro-Magnon phenotypical influence.

:inlove: I want to watch her and Javier Bardem make sexorz and discreetly fap in the corner.  I love her.   :inlove:

swimcel

Machine
Br0sk1 said:
Only Gracile Med. Not everyone without a mouthbreather face has Cro-Magnon phenotypical influence.

she's also part gypsy  :mad: what phenotype do you think makes the most attractive males? and females?

containmentspell said:
Penelope Cruz is perfection in Human form.  Illuminated, Ethereal, Supreme, Magnificent, Mesmerizing Beauty.

:inlove:

Br0sk1

Megastar
swimcel said:
she's also part gypsy  :mad: what phenotype do you think makes the most attractive males? and females?

I think all racial phenotypes have the potential to be ugly (disharmonious looking) or attractive (harmonious looking). 

However, I think the best phenotypes for men, in general, are Brunn (proper Neanderthal/Cro-Magnon Brunn), Silvid, Patagonid and Atlanto-Med (at least the larger headed ones). 

For women, I think the best phenotypes tend to be Gracile Med, Nordic, Alpine, Nordsinid and Mittelsinid.

swimcel

Machine
Br0sk1 said:
I think all racial phenotypes have the potential to be ugly (disharmonious looking) or attractive (harmonious looking). 

However, I think the best phenotypes for men, in general, are  Atlanto-Med (at least the larger headed ones). 

For women, I think the best phenotypes tend to be Gracile Med, (hallstatt) Nordic

8 characters

Chadcel

Banned
Br0sk1 said:
swimcel said:

However, I think the best phenotypes for men, in general, are Brunn (proper Neanderthal/Cro-Magnon Brunn), Silvid, Patagonid and Atlanto-Med (at least the larger headed ones). 

For women, I think the best phenotypes tend to be Gracile Med, Nordic, Alpine, Nordsinid and Mittelsinid.

men its northern euro or wasp masculine hunks. inb4 ukcels cope with "wasp have long retruded faces", comes to australia and get out of that inbred shithole. wasp women are mostly ugly though.

women its RUSSIAN ALL THE WAY

swimcel

Machine
Chadcel said:
men its northern euro or wasp masculine hunks. inb4 ukcels cope with "wasp have long retruded faces", comes to australia and get out of that inbred shithole. wasp women are mostly ugly though.

meh. I'd take a german aryan over a slavic aryan any day

german aryan (hallstatt nordid)

slavic aryan (east nordid)

Chadcel

Banned
swimcel said:
Chadcel said:

meh. I'd take a german aryan over a slavic aryan any day

german aryan (hallstatt nordid)

slavic aryan (east nordid)

u like more mature looking women whereas i strongly prefer jb face women.

scythian-god

swimcel said:
Br0sk1 said:

containmentspell said:

She isn't gypsy at all, that's some bullshit some Spanish stormcel types on race boards started to make up because they thought she looked "too ethnik", they do that with anyone who doesn't appease their beta nerdic masters. Which makes no sense, you can find white women throughout Spain and other parts of Europe who look like her. Her father, the one those stormcel types say looks exotic (google him) looks like some chubby snubbed nose alpinid manlet, nothing extoic about him, but it shows that there's hope for sub5's to produce offspring's that are +8.

She has [font=Roboto, Roboto-Light, Arial, Helevtica, sans-serif]s[/font]trabismus though, so that brings her down a few points.