'PCT IS SHIT' HAS ARRIVED.

PCT IS SHIT

Coper
AND U ALL GOT SHIT MID-MANDIBLES, GO ER IF UR MID MANDIBLE DOESNT LOOK LIKE THIS:

HIGH PRENATAL T OR DEATH.

PCT IS SHIT

Coper
MistGeburt3000 said:
damn what a skull does they have, how  woman take average men even seriouss when they know that beasts like them exist is a wonder too me
they dont take average men srs, thats why they lie to their faces about personality stuff

PCT IS SHIT

Coper
Polysynthetic Sumatran Orangutan said:
Yeah that's all well and good...except for the fact sweet fuck all Females find Cain & Kane (Glenn Jacobs) attractive. I've seen a very small handful whom like Brock Lesnar though.
One only needs to see the Wives of these rich, famous, tall & robust Men to see how they stack up. I mean Brock shacked up and married a renowned washed up whore in Sable.

Robustness, Masculinity and so on plateaus at a certain point, with regards to attractiveness...and proceeds drops off a cliff. The peak is around the NFL, Rugby & HW combat athlete size...guys like Cain are too much, but some guys like Sonny Bill Williams are perfectly fine.

Conor McGregor who is 5'8-5'9 and competes at 145lbs has a much better partner than all those guys, you only need to watch the latest episode of UFC embedded (uploaded earlier today) to see she's a dime piece. And she has been with him for years, long before he became remotely famous/successful.

I know so many generic 5'9 skinny guys with no success who have better Women than Kane, Cain & Brock.

Anyway, if anyone thinks Women prefer guys like Kane or Cain over guys like Brad Pitt, Kit Harington, Channing Tatum, Cristiano Ronaldo, Daley Blind, then you well and truly are beyond hopeless.

look at shimansky and nessmans girlfriends, theyre not hot. point is all types of males in regards to looks can be found who have average girlfriends, i can post pics of men with the same masculinity as brock cain and kane with 9/10+ girlfriends

Sociopath1983

Normie
Op is a 17 yr old basement bro scientist just in case any of you faggots forgot.

Yakubus

Recessed, dolichocephalic, low T, skinny manlet
Autists
PCT IS SHIT said:
AND U ALL GOT SHIT MID-MANDIBLES, GO ER IF UR MID MANDIBLE DOESNT LOOK LIKE THIS:

HIGH PRENATAL T OR DEATH.
COPE LIKE THE POPE, SUBHUMAN PIG. YOU'RE A DISGUSTING LITTLE FAGGOT CUNT

standardscoper

The first bateman
Masculinity Crew
IMAGINE THE FEAR THESE DOM BRUTES INSPIRE IN THEIR FOES.