• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Pay attention to the way animals treat you

Defeat

Megastar
it represents how girls treat you

if there are group of people the cat will always sit on the lap of the best looking, they can detect hormones and looks. Also they know who the beta provider is and who will give it food so it will also show him some affection.

If random dogs arnt running up to you and jumping on you, you are SUBHUMAN

Can you imagine some guys have to provide for washed up sluts and provide for their pet just to get a bit of attention :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:  they legit have to spend ALL their earnings to compensate

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
On test animals love me

Zoosus

Rotter
Legit. Whenever I go outside the flies are ALL over me, they wont leave me alone!! They must be attracted to my symmetry and high T pheromones.

Defeat

Megastar
Zoosus said:
Legit. Whenever I go outside the flies are ALL over me, they wont leave me alone!! They must be attracted to my symmetry and high T pheromones.

same with mosquitos, healthy/ handsome people will get bitten like crazy and subhumas will not get bitten at all as their blood is SHITTIER.

Dembroadbones

Regular
Dogs are pack animals. They're trained to love and respect leaders.

I bet whenever Chad goes for a run in the park he's bombarded by dogs coming over to say hi. I bet the girls who own these dogs get all embarassed while secretly thinking they have a shot with Chad -- afterall, this scenario is just like a movie.

God I wish I was Chad. :rage:

Anakind

Champion
Zoosus said:

Bad news for you, boyo. Flies are attracted to shit.    :lol:

inferiortool

Rotter
Swear too god (gandy) the other day I was cycling and these cows just started too laugh at my subhumanity.

a_nimbus

Banned
Defeat said:
it represents how girls treat you

if there are group of people the cat will always sit on the lap of the best looking, they can detect hormones and looks. Also they know who the beta provider is and who will give it food so it will also show him some affection.

If random dogs arnt running up to you and jumping on you, you are SUBHUMAN

Can you imagine some guys have to provide for washed up sluts and provide for their pet just to get a bit of attention :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:  they legit have to spend ALL their earnings to compensate

you sure?

random dogs are usually curious about me unless its a yapping ankle biter they start barking

Enigmatic said:
Legit. Even animals can sense subhumanity. 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26192929

Chickens prefer good looking humans. It's over. 

Just lol @ thinking your dog or cat or whatever loves you. It only likes you because you give it free food.

Brutal red pill. Your pets don't care whether you live or die. They are forced to cooperate because you're the one who feeds them.

Zoosus

Rotter
If you fuck an animal does that count as losing v card?

Defeat

Megastar
IntenseSuffering said:
Enigmatic said:
Legit. Even animals can sense subhumanity. 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26192929

Chickens prefer good looking humans. It's over. 

Just lol @ thinking your dog or cat or whatever loves you. It only likes you because you give it free food.

Brutal red pill. Your pets don't care whether you live or die. They are forced to cooperate because you're the one who feeds them.

Its fucking brutal, imagine a beta provider whose been feeding a dog for 10 years and his chad friend comes over and not only does he cuck him and fuck his wife, his own dog treats him better after knowing him for 30 seconds

Defeat said:
IntenseSuffering said:

Its fucking brutal, imagine a beta provider whose been feeding a dog for 10 years and his chad friend comes over and not only does he cuck him and fuck his wife, his own dog treats him better after knowing him for 30 seconds

:endit:

Then after Chad leaves the dog cries for a month straight and is never the same again.