• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

@paulus, GTFIH and comment, please

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet

McFlushin

Joke
i agree with her, very legit except the „online friends“ part

online friends are a meme and cant replace real human interaction

kalis

Banned
I'm an alien. I don't need human contact.

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
McFlushin said:

couldnt agree more

online friends are like junk food. will do here and there, but start relying on them too much and your body is done for

good poster btw

McFlushin

Joke
RL\ said:
McFlushin said:

couldnt agree more

online friends are like junk food. will do here and there, but start relying on them too much and your body is done for

good poster btw

legit

junk food is like an illusion. if you only eat junkfood youre not hungry but deep down you are starving because your body lacks the vitamins/minerals

same with online friends (or interaction on lookism) - its just a social illusion.

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
McFlushin said:
RL\ said:
couldnt agree more

good poster btw

legit

junk food is like an illusion. if you only eat junkfood youre not hungry but deep down you are starving because your body lacks the vitamins/minerals

same with online friends (or interaction on lookism) - its just a social illusion.

:nod2:

repped

Jatu

Joke
Yo RL lawyer sue this site for banning me and RL over and over. im sick of this shit.

Jatu said:
Yo RL lawyer sue this site for banning me and RL over and over. im sick of this shit.

then why you are here retarded cunt. just gtfo and dontcome back no one wants u here

Jatu

Joke
nobodylikesme said:
Jatu said:

then why you are here retarded cunt. just gtfo and dontcome back no one wants u here

cry for me dog. RL's lawyer and my lawyer is going to destroy you. keep talking shit and see where u end up
(spoiler: 10 year of getting rape by bbc in jail)

Jatu said:
nobodylikesme said:

cry for me dog. RL's lawyer and my lawyer is going to destroy you. keep talking shit and see where u end up

no you are dog and have no friends even online xD

Jatu

Joke
nobodylikesme said:
Jatu said:

no you are dog and have no friends even online xD

u bring up me having no friends out of nowhere. nice projection. u just reveal to whole world u have no friend. make sense because u crying for my name all day and night in this forum with nothing better to do because ur life is empty like ur brain