Patrick Bateman doesn't have a good jawline

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
And has a long philtrum

Yet he's easily a 7+ in my book

Goes to show you that HIGH CHEEKBONES, AND EYE AREA IS WHAT MAKES YOU GOOD LOOKING, ALONG WITH NO BUCCAL FAT.

But look at that AMAZING cheekbone definition, the lack of fat, no buccal fat on his cheeks, outstanding eye area. Incredible.

Ryu

Staff member
Looks like a better version of @"assburger"

Magnus

Lookism God
whywoulditmatter said:
Magnus said:
H A R M O N Y 
A
R
M
O
N
Y
How do you achieve this?
Not sure, it's not something that you can isolate into a single variable. It's just how everything is put together. I don't think surgery can even achieve it.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Magnus said:
whywoulditmatter said:
How do you achieve this?
Not sure, it's not something that you can isolate into a single variable. It's just how everything is put together. I don't think surgery can even achieve it.
But I don't understand...

This guy has a pretty crappy jawline, a short ramus, average nose imo, and his face doesn't scream "Chad Thundercock", yet most girls would fuck him, most members on here including myself rate him a 7, but WHY?

His philtrum is long. I just don't get it.

whywoulditmatter said:
Magnus said:

This guy has a pretty crappy jawline, a short ramus, average nose imo, and his face doesn't scream "Chad Thundercock", yet most girls would fuck him, most members on here including myself rate him a 7, but WHY?

Because his features complement one another.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Happy Go Lucky said:
whywoulditmatter said:

How can I achieve his godly eye area?

Chadcel

Banned
christian bale isnt very good looking. but he's a kickass actor. looks arent everything to women. wonder why ryan gosling gets so much love but u rarely hear women drooling over matt bomer?

swag + good looks >>>> just god tier looks

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Happy Go Lucky said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Sadly its all genetics

:crying:
Is it possible even with all my looksmaxing (ptosis surgery, cheek fillers/implants, jaw implants) that I still won't reach being 7/10 because of my slight NCT?

Chadcel

Banned
whywoulditmatter said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
his eyes arent god tier lmao, too deep. for god eyes look at matt bomer or jamie dornan

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Chadcel said:
whywoulditmatter said:
his eyes arent god tier lmao, too deep. for god eyes look at matt bomer or jamie dornan
But he has a damn good eye area. Why? Because even with his flaws like a short ramus, bad jawline, long philtrum he is still easily a 7. All of us who would have flaws like this are AUTOMATICALLY 5, or sub 5.

whywoulditmatter said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Sadly its all genetics

:crying:
Is it possible even with all my looksmaxing (ptosis surgery, cheek fillers/implants, jaw implants) that I still won't reach being 7/10 because of my slight NCT?
There are procedures that can fix your NCT if it's bothering you that much. Either way if all of your features are top tier and you are a male your NCT wont hold you back much, there are many GL ppl who have NCT for ex. Paul Newman @ass