Passive income should be your goal #1

If you're socio economically top 1% of world's population and can't establish a passive income, pls kill yourself today.

You should be able to live in an own appartment with an upper middle class car and be able to provide for a slut without having to work.

It's not much needed and there are thousands of options.

BlueBalls

Chad
Great where do I start?

I'm a 20 year old student with no expenses or income and about 2000 dollars in the bank

Browmog

Slayer
You can allway sell drugs to make for a living+you will meet hot girls this way.

BlueBalls said:
Great where do I start?

I'm a 20 year old student with no expenses or income and about 2000 dollars in the bank

You don't. You need capital for this sort of thing unless you have a great idea and an enormous amount of luck.

There's no escaping workcelling for us plebs in the 99% boyo. People who live off NEETbux are rare and more often than not living with parents.

BlueBalls

Chad
ForeverCucked said:
BlueBalls said:
Great where do I start?

You don't. You need capital for this sort of thing unless you have a great idea and an enormous amount of luck.

There's no escaping workcelling for us plebs in the 99% boyo. People who live off NEETbux are rare and more often than not living with parents.

How much capital before I can quit my job?

oren

Incel
why are americancells so bad at saving money ?
im 22 from israel and if i didnt go around the world i would have had around 25k$ dollar now .
ofc living with my family but still . salary here is like 40% below usa .

BlueBalls said:
ForeverCucked said:

To quit wageslavery for life I'd say you'd need $3million clear. Or 2 if you're careful.

BlueBalls

Chad
ForeverCucked said:
BlueBalls said:

To quit wageslavery for life I'd say you'd need $3million clear. Or 2 if you're careful.

This shit is a scam in that case, I'll be old before I get that kind of money

FuckThis

Slayer
Unless you are born into riches forget about it. 

Everyone wants to do that very few make it.

BlueBalls said:
ForeverCucked said:

If you mean something like day trading then it's less than that. But everybody wants to live that life. You could double your 100k but could just as easily lose it.

gandytime

Slayer
BlueBalls said:
ForeverCucked said:

300k is enough.

GloriousWin

Coper
BlueBalls said:
Great where do I start?

Let's assume your passive income comes from investments. Let's also assume a standard return over inflation of about %5. From there, you figure your target income. If you want, say, $60,000/year, you need about 1.2 million.
You can of course, adjust any of those figures accordingly(IE to get 90,000 at %4 RoR, you need 2.3M).

300k is only enough if you are very, very good at investing and lucky to boot. It would not be "passive" in any sense. To make a %15+ RoR, you'd be researching a ton.