Parents are Not Interested In You or Your Success

zyzz007

Lookism God
- They are interested in how you make THEM LOOK. 
- They want YOU to SUCCEED since your performance is a DIRECT REPRESENTATION of THEM.
- If u fail ur academics and sports and look like an ugly phaggot then that looks TERRIBLE on THEM. 
- Society and their peers will judge them terribly for that and they will have to live in that SHAME EVERY DAY of their life.
- If u succeed in life then Society and their peers wud praise them and glorify them and honour them for producing successful productive citizens and also with ur success u can give them a great materialistic life.

- So keep thinking ur parents are good people and that they desire the best for u. No dude, they are SELFISH and desire the best for THEMSELVES. They WANT TO LOOK GOOD in the eyes of society and YOU are their ticket to looking good especially if they themselves were failures when they were young.

Mughal

Banned
So essentially they are interested in your success, because your success is their success, since your performance is a direct representation of them?

Just lol at your contradictions.

:cage2:

zyzz007

Lookism God
Mughal said:
So essentially they are interested in your success, because your success is their success, since your performance is a direct representation of them?

You clearly have reading comprehension issues or just a plain idiot.

Mughal

Banned
zyzz007 said:
Mughal said:

:mj:

> Parents are Not Interested In You or Your Success
> They want YOU to SUCCEED since your performance is a DIRECT REPRESENTATION of THEM.

Pick one.

My parents told me that they wanted to avoid being narcissistic parents. The thing is, I think it would have been better if they had pushed me a bit harder. And I think they were narcissistic in the things they did push me into (music, some sports, etc.).

zyzz007

Lookism God
Mughal said:
zyzz007 said:

> They want YOU to SUCCEED since your performance is a DIRECT REPRESENTATION of THEM.

Pick one.
The point I clearly made is that you are a trophy for them, they dont care for you to succeed for YOU, they
only want you to succeed since it will BENEFIT them and look good on them.
U playing around with semantics shows ur a hateful cunt against me, and I will not entertain ur shit from now on. I shudnt have even respond in the first place.

Mughal

Banned
zyzz007 said:
Mughal said:

Pick one.
The point I clearly made is that you are a trophy for them, they dont care for you to succeed for YOU, they
only want you to succeed since it will BENEFIT them and look good on them.
U playing around with semantics shows ur a hateful cunt against me, and I will not entertain ur shit from now on. I shudnt have even respond in the first place.
Relax boyo, I'm just playing. My aspieness detected a contradiction so I had to point it out.

But I get your point now.

:boat:

assburger

Gigachad
zyzz007 said:
assburger said:
mine don't care about anything

useless losers
Good, u are a free man.
but im aspie.. i need guidance

i never received help for anything or was pushed to do anything lmfao its pathetic

zyzz007

Lookism God
assburger said:
zyzz007 said:
Good, u are a free man.
but im aspie.. i need guidance

i never received help for anything or was pushed to do anything lmfao its pathetic
Im aspie too, we dont need help, we need to be left alone to do our own thing and not be pressured to participate in a society that is catered to NT extroverted people.

feg

Chad
zyzz007 said:
- They want YOU to SUCCEED since your performance is a DIRECT REPRESENTATION of THEM.
- If u fail ur academics and sports and look like an ugly phaggot then that looks TERRIBLE on THEM. 
- Society and their peers will judge them terribly for that and they will have to live in that SHAME EVERY DAY of their life.
- If u succeed in life then Society and their peers wud praise them and glorify them and honour them for producing successful productive citizens and also with ur success u can give them a great materialistic life.

- So keep thinking ur parents are good people and that they desire the best for u. No dude, they are SELFISH and desire the best for THEMSELVES. They WANT TO LOOK GOOD in the eyes of society and YOU are their ticket to looking good especially if they themselves were failures when they were young.
actually that was my childhood

zyzz007

Lookism God
feg said:
zyzz007 said:

actually that was my childhood
really?