Brutus

King of Chads
everything about our society is centered around the genetic elite.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Brutus said:
true but theres also tons of people who genuinely dislike these people and dont center themselves around them

theres always gonna be a small minority of people likev me who only give a damn about who you are as a person and what youve accomplished and done in your life, and not what you look like

Brutus

King of Chads
MasterFaggot said:
Brutus said:
true but theres also tons of people who genuinely dislike these people and dont center themselves around them

theres always gonna be a small minority of people likev me who only give a damn about who you are as a person and what youve accomplished and done in your life, and not what you look like
this is the problem though.

like you say, there are a small number of people who aren't superficial assholes.

since pretty much everyone else IS a superficial asshole, you're always going to get called out on being different from everybody else (especially if you have a low FWHR like pretty much everyone on this site).

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Brutus said:
MasterFaggot said:

this is the problem though.

like you say, there are a small number of people who aren't superficial assholes.

since pretty much everyone else IS a superficial asshole, you're always going to get called out on being different from everybody else (especially if you have a low FWHR like pretty much everyone on this site).
yes that is the problem, but i dont let the problem bother me. i dont make adjustments around it even though i kind of have to in a way. the societal mindset of revolving itself around the genetic elite is literally cuck tier behavior of the highest order of magnitude. i used to make nasty sarcastic comments on facebook (before i deleted it) like "i want kanye west to spray diarrhea all over my lips" as a form of mockery and parody of how people in general seem to be obsessed with them - obsessed with the point where it really does seem like they would be willing to do that.

// Infolinks