Palestine pre-1948, before Zionism/Israel

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
jews would have had no reason to go there if nazi faggots didn't murder millions of them.

Fun Fact: Israel flooded Lebanon with Palestinians to destabilize the country. They even brag abut it. The influx of Palestinians caused a civil war that brought the county to ruin. Source: https://msuweb.montclair.edu/~furrg/essays/rokach.html Does this tactic sound familiar? They are doing the same to Europe currently!

[video=youtube][hr]
LOST BLUEFIN said:
jews would have had no reason to go there if nazi faggots didn't murder millions of them.
The holocaust never happened! It is a jewish lie! But a real holocaust was the 50 million dead Eastern Europeans killed by jewish Bolsheviks. Hitler (God rest his soul!) had every right to protect his people from this scourge who was trying to establish bolshvisim in Germany before he took power!

http://holodomorinfo.com/

Adolf Hipster

Banned
I informed the mossad about ur antisemitic antizionist activities. Have fun with the waterboarding. Greetings Rosenborg & Co

Magnus

Lookism God
Adolf Hipster said:
I informed the mossad about ur antisemitic antizionist activities. Have fun with the waterboarding. Greetings Rosenborg & Co
:tyson:

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
[hr]
LOST BLUEFIN said:
The holocaust never happened! It is a jewish lie! But a real holocaust was the 50 million dead Eastern Europeans killed by jewish Bolsheviks. Hitler (God rest his soul!) had every right to protect his people from this scourge who was trying to establish bolshvisim in Germany before he took power!

this is where i stopped reading. u stupid toxic fucking faggot

LOST BLUEFIN said:
[hr]

Prove to me that it happened!

Also, what is your opinion on the jewish led genocide of the Eastern Europeans? Or the jewish led Young Turks who killed 1 million Armenians?

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
LOST BLUEFIN said:

Also, what is your opinion on the jewish led genocide of the Eastern Europeans? Or the jewish led Young Turks who killed 1 million Armenians?
:facepalm:

you are such a retarded and hate-filled person it's not even funny actually. i feel sorry for people like you

LOST BLUEFIN said:

:facepalm:

you are such a retarded and hate-filled person it's not even funny actually. i feel sorry for people like you
LOL @ deflecting this topic with an adhominum instead of REFUTING my points!

I feel sorry for low IQ anthropoids like yourself!

We wouldn't have mass terrorism and extremist Islam if it wasn't for the zionists genociding Palestine and always meddling in Arab countries.

Anakind

King of Chads
LOST BLUEFIN said:
Nothing to do with Nazis. Palestine was given to them by the British.
[hr]
Fun Fact: Israel flooded Lebanon with Palestinians to destabilize the country. They even brag abut it. The influx of Palestinians caused a civil war that brought the county to ruin. Source: https://msuweb.montclair.edu/~furrg/essays/rokach.html Does this tactic sound familiar? They are doing the same to Europe currently!
You should have skipped that part to keep the excitement. You must work on your story-telling.   :wink:

Lorebin

Normie
Holocausm happened - there are pics and proofs. But in fact million of Polish people died too in concentration camps and noone brags about it.
However later a lot of people of power in post war communist countries were.. jewish. They were killing heroes of the 2nd world war to disable this patriotic force of the country that could lead to rebelion.
When communism had a crisis in Poland in 70's they removed all jews from the governement and media started to hate jews because people hated them so commies thought they will gain sympathy again and unite against 1 enemy.

Lorebin said:
Holocausm happened - there are pics and proofs. But in fact million of Polish people died too in concentration camps and noone brags about it.
However later a lot of people of power in post war communist countries were.. jewish. They were killing heroes of the 2nd world war to disable this patriotic force of the country that could lead to rebelion.
When communism had a crisis in Poland in 70's they removed all jews from the governement and media started to hate jews because people hated them so commies thought they will gain sympathy again and unite against 1 enemy.
Show me proof that it happened? All you have proof of is German labor camps. Jews were put there until the end of the war at which time they were to be deported.

And for the gassing part... Zyclon-b was used for delousing the inmates because of the typhus outbreak in the camps. People who died of typhus were also immediately cremated to stop the spread of disease. Americans saw this and used the crematory ovens/gas canisters to make Germans look bad to cover up America's own war atrocities (putting japs into concentration camps, the bombing of Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, etc.) then the jews used it to garner sympathy from the world!

Auschwitz had a swimming pool and leisure center! Think about that!