• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Pakistani Actress(aka whore) killed by her Brothers.

a shocking incident, Pakistani internet sensation Qandeel Baloch, who made headlines during the recent ICC World T20 for her controversial posts, has been reportedly killed by her brothers in Pakistan.
The initial reports on Pakistani websites suggest that the actress-model was shot dead by her younger brother.
However, some of reports claim that she was strangled to death.
“Baloch was killed by her brother over honour in Muzaffarabad’s Green Town,” area’s RPO was quoted as saying by Pakistani daily The Express Tribune.
Baloch had earlier said that she had got threats to her life from unknown people.

http://www.financialexpress.com/wor...-killing-case-pakistani-actress-model/318556/

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO-alf0lBgY[/video]

The whore in motion.

Meanwhile in the west, incel brothers are witnessing their sisters getting dicked down by 6'4'' chads every friday and saturday night. :cage:  :goodfellas:

@Invisible @"Anakind" @"Nambog2 Revengeance" @"LMSghost" @"True Romance"

normiecope

Regular
What did she say?

Also LOL at deciding to move abroad.

Just have unmarried sex as a woman in Pakistan and tell people and you'll get asylum to rich western countries where you can bag a Chad!

But still, RIP. The real incels are the killers.

normiecope said:
What did she say?

Also LOL at deciding to move abroad.

Just have unmarried sex as a woman in Pakistan and tell people and you'll get asylum to rich western countries where you can bag a Chad!

But still, RIP. The real incels are the killers.

Too bad the whore is already dead to seek asylum anywhere :goodfellas:

Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Legit, my sister in the year below hooked up with the Chads that bullied me in highschool. Literally they would mock and beat me up during the day at school, then after school fuck my sister. I've become obviously suicidal because of this.

Did you go ER on him after?

Invisible

Champion
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Legit, my sister in the year below hooked up with the Chads that bullied me in highschool. Literally they would mock and beat me up during the day at school, then after school fuck my sister. I've become obviously suicidal because of this.

lifemogged

:cage:

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
well not all paki actresses are sluts. she for sure is lmao... and she knew it too.

lookz

Machine
Indian/paki women are literally the most disgusting on the planet

lookz said:
Indian/paki women are literally the most disgusting on the planet

Yeah especially those westernized ones who only dates white dudes because they have a top tier job as a doctor.