paid to take more than 100 girls' virginity

dat feel

Champion
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Malawi police arrest HIV-infected man - known as the 'hyena' - who was paid to take more than 100 girls' virginity as part of sexual cleansing ritual[/font]

Eric Aniva, pictured, was paid between $4 and $7 to have sex with girls as young as 12 in southern Malawi by their families in order to 'mark their passage into womanhood' despite having HIV.

families are paying money so their virgin jb daughters can take a monster BBC

you can't make this shit up

normiecope

Regular
He also fucks widows

I don't see a feminist outrage over this clearly patriarchal tradition designed to benefit men thoughh

Jawanomics

Champion
normiecope said:
He also fucks widows

I don't see a feminist outrage over this clearly patriarchal tradition designed to benefit men thoughh

I have said this before...feminists who are mainly white women in the west and the most privileged only go after attacking white men...this is due to the inferiority complex white man inventing everything and being the most dominant people on the planet gives them.

Every time they use a phone, watch TV, use a computer they're reminded that a white man invented it and not a woman. They would love history to be wiped. 

They don't give a shit about black or ethnic women...only their own inferiority complex.

Women have the same inferiority complex other races do...they use the 'race card'...women use 'patriarchy' card.

normiecope

Regular
Jawanomics said:
normiecope said:
He also fucks widows

I have said this before...feminists who are mainly white women in the west and the most privileged only go after attacking white men...this is due to the inferiority complex white man inventing everything and being the most dominant people on the planet gives them.

Every time they use a phone, watch TV, use a computer they're reminded that a white man invented it and not a woman. They would love history to be wiped. 

They don't give a shit about black or ethnic women...only their own inferiority complex.

Women have the same inferiority complex other races do...they use the 'race card'...women use 'patriarchy' card.

Except being an ethnic is terrible if you're a South Asian or East Asian.

We have the right to play the race card, because we are actually disadvantaged in western countries (mainly sexually - but a lot of things stem from that).

Almost every young white male gets IOIs in public whilst almost no ethnics do - do you think its an inferiority complex when half of the population views us as so inferior and subhuman that we can't even get prolonged eye contact when out shopping?

dat feel

Champion
normiecope said:
Jawanomics said:

Except being an ethnic is terrible if you're a South Asian or East Asian.

We have the right to play the race card, because we are actually disadvantaged in western countries (mainly sexually - but a lot of things stem from that).

Almost every young white male gets IOIs in public whilst almost no ethnics do - do you think its an inferiority complex when half of the population views us as so inferior and subhuman that we can't even get prolonged eye contact when out shopping?

maybe part of the reason is that people in the west cannot tell asian faces apart, so they have no reason to keep staring at the same face over and over

paulus

Banned
FuckThis said:
Lol

People are so dumb,especially African subhumans

@"Invisible" 

How does it make you feel?

White man trapped in a black body

People will always relate you with this apes

Just lmfao