freethinker

Jock
Oldcels
For some reason, OHP is the favourite lift of all the autistic internet faggot losers.

I theorise that this is because people do it as an alternative to beach press, and feel that they are somehow superior because they don't do the most popular lift.
They also somehow still manage to fail miserably at accomplishing a 60kg/135lbs OHP, despite a normal and healthy teenagers being able to do that on their first week of lifting.
You are full of shit you spastic manlet.

A local pro sports team work out at my gym, they are guys 16-25. Never seen anyone of them OHP 135lbs.

Magnifique

You are so bold! You are so bad!
You are full of shit you spastic manlet.

A local pro sports team work out at my gym, they are guys 16-25. Never seen anyone of them OHP 135lbs.
Why are you mad, faggot?
Weak and pathetic subhuman, don't get mad at me because you suck at lifting.

freethinker

Jock
Oldcels
Why are you mad, faggot?
Weak and pathetic subhuman, don't get mad at me because you suck at lifting.

My problem is your lying ass.

So many lifters perpetuate these idiotic bro myths that does nothing but discourage new lifters. Like that teenagers walk in to the gym and after a few weeks they bench 225lbs and OHP 135. There maybe Outliers that do indeed do these thing, but most don’t.

I bet you also think all fat people look like Brad Pitt in fight club if only they diet all little.

Magnifique

You are so bold! You are so bad!
My problem is your lying ass.

So many lifters perpetuate these idiotic bro myths that does nothing but discourage new lifters. Like that teenagers walk in to the gym and after a few weeks they bench 225lbs and OHP 135. There maybe Outliers that do indeed do these thing, but most don’t.

I bet you also think all fat people look like Brad Pitt in fight club if only they diet all little.
You're so mad that your genetics suck that it's unreal.
This is hilarious.

:goodfellas:

// Infolinks