Oceanblue

Theorist
You can fraud all day with squats, deads, bench. Each has cheat codes for raw strength frauding. But the standing overhead press will truly show everyone your testosterone status(unless youre on steroids like greg o gallagher).

If you cant overhead press 135 once(with a few weeks of practice)then your testosterone levels are subhuman. Thats one reason why women dont notice you. You press 90 lbs on a bar for reps, you're literally a low test cuck.

When you overhead press 185 for 1 good clean rep, you're starting to get into the higher end of testosterone range. When you can do 185 for 10 good reps, you may be an alpha male depending on height, bone structure.

Beta males have a natural limit of 95 lbs for 5 reps. A beta cannot ever press more than 95 lbs overhead without steroids.

A legit bonefide king harley driving, lifted dodge ram driving, heavy bearded 260 lb tatted up tanned alpha male can press 225 for 1 solid rep if you give him a few weeks to practice.

What you wanna do is, eat till youre big and manly enough to press good weight overhead. But until then, accept defeat. Admit you have plummeted testosterone from years of being a little bitch that eats too much junk food, sits around, drinks beer and soda and has no ambition and no libido...masturbating is not a sign of high libido. Fucking women insatiably is a sign of libido...

I need to start gymcelling again but its so boring at home. Gyms wont open untill september here what a joke

Magnifique

You are so bold! You are so bad!
For some reason, OHP is the favourite lift of all the autistic internet faggot losers.

I theorise that this is because people do it as an alternative to beach press, and feel that they are somehow superior because they don't do the most popular lift.
They also somehow still manage to fail miserably at accomplishing a 60kg/135lbs OHP, despite a normal and healthy teenagers being able to do that on their first week of lifting.

Andy Bernard

Slayer
For some reason, OHP is the favourite lift of all the autistic internet faggot losers.

I theorise that this is because people do it as an alternative to beach press, and feel that they are somehow superior because they don't do the most popular lift.
They also somehow still manage to fail miserably at accomplishing a 60kg/135lbs OHP, despite a normal and healthy teenagers being able to do that on their first week of lifting.
Idk man very few people can lift 135 ohp standing with good form for 1 rep. Not very common. 315 bench is more common than that IMO

the mole

Electronic Jew
Autists
Bench is a shit tier lift in terms of function, when in sport will you lay on your back solely pushing something off you with arms

Standing ohp is based and just a better excercise

Magnifique

Idk man very few people can lift 135 ohp standing with good form for 1 rep. Not very common. 315 bench is more common than that IMO
:banderas:

I hope your trolling (I'm 90% sure you are).

Anyway, my skinny brother and his friend (17 and 16) could OHP 60kg/135lbs with very limited experience and without leg drive.
I could OHP 60kg on first few weeks of lifting (but stopped because I felt 'popping' in my right forearm when I did it).

Also, OHP is an rubbish accessory and the majority of the world's best bench pressers never use it.

Magnifique

Bench is a shit tier lift in terms of function, when in sport will you lay on your back solely pushing something off you with arms

Standing ohp is based and just a better excercise
Bench builds upper body mass better than OHP, which is good for having a heavy and strong upper body.
Bench also builds tricep, front delts and chest, which are all needed for explosive forward pressing movements (hand-offs in American football and rugby).

Andy Bernard

Slayer
:banderas:

I hope your trolling (I'm 90% sure you are).

Anyway, my skinny brother and his friend (17 and 16) could OHP 60kg/135lbs with very limited experience and without leg drive.
I could OHP 60kg on first few weeks of lifting (but stopped because I felt 'popping' in my right forearm when I did it).

Also, OHP is an rubbish accessory and the majority of the world's best bench pressers never use it.
Nah not trolling. But I live in America and most people I see in the gym aren't that strong. I don't disbelieve you but doesn't match my experience

3/10CurryCel

based
If you cannot behind the back strict military press atleast 135 it should be considered a disability and the government should sponsor hormone therapy for you to become male.

3/10CurryCel

based
Does overhead press on (mashine) also count?
No.

Strict military is behind the back, with a bar, heels together at a 90 degree angle, no movement with back or legs.

135 is quite an accomplishment if done with good form

TheRealDeal

I mean it
Masculinity Crew
Indeed it is that's why my ohp is the same as my bench

3/10CurryCel

based
In reality Olympic lifting is best for sport function but they are harder to learn
I will never understand why people on this site hate big lifts so much.

Imagine thinking that you can get big off of lifting 20 pounds 300x.

That is basically the logic that people here use

lil Akuma

Subhuman
185lbx5 before gyms closed, probably 195x5 by now since I have grown...

just elite genetics

// Infolinks