'Overbearing' or 'unassertive' parents are largely to blame for your inceldom

Too dominant and bossy parents make their children largely dependent on them. Such children don't have the right to determine their hobbies, friends and even some of the mundane daily things like where to go out and what to eat. The lack of freedom of action and choice nurtures a dependent mentality requiring support and validation of parents. Such children become antisocial, bitter and impulsive when they grow up. They might just as well be physically attractive incels because their parents fucked up their socialization process out of love and care. The worst case scenario is when you are a single child in an overbearing family because all the love and care will be entirely focused on you whereby you will be completely isolated from society. ​

The other case, although less strong, is that passive and weak personality parents do not properly direct, nurture their kids. Such cases are more common in families plagued by alcoholism and/or constant daily conflicts or simply parents who don't give a rats ass. Weak parents create weak off-springs the same way an apple does not fall far from the apple tree.  ​

assburger

Gigachad
legit that has been a huge contributor

i have simply been left to rot  by my useless single mother and my problems have been ignored as if they are nothing

its pathetic

assburger said:
legit that has been a huge contributor

i have simply been left to rot  by my useless single mother and my problems have been ignored as if they are nothing

its pathetic

Unless you come to peace with your parent(s) you are likely to never be truly happy, even if suddenly you are to turn into a slayer. Being a slayer is not only about looks, there is also certain mentality, social build to it.

Plastic

Slayer
Shitposters
UglyPolitician said:
Too dominant and bossy parents make their children largely dependent on them. Such children don't have the right to determine their hobbies, friends and even some of the mundane daily things like where to go out and what to eat. The lack of freedom of action and choice nurtures a dependent mentality requiring support and validation of parents. Such children become antisocial, bitter and impulsive when they grow up. They might just as well be physically attractive incels because their parents fucked up their socialization process out of love and care. The worst case scenario is when you are a single child in an overbearing family because all the love and care will be entirely focused on you whereby you will be completely isolated from society. ​

The other case, although less strong, is that passive and weak personality parents do not properly direct, nurture their kids. Such cases are more common in families plagued by alcoholism and/or constant daily conflicts or simply parents who don't give a rats ass. Weak parents create weak off-springs the same way an apple does not fall far from the apple tree.  ​

Legit, parents are to blame for almost everything
My mother refuses to see how she raised me wrong by being so overprotective/overbearing, wanting me to call her "when I arrived at my friend's house!" and "when I was leaving." When I would go out late at night, she wouldn't fall asleep until I arrived home, she would wait patiently in the living room looking outside, waiting for the car to park in the driveway.

She's a large part of the reason why I'm incel

Also, inferior genes.

Herald

Slayer
UglyPolitician said:

I wouldn't call it a theory, since I am an exhibit-A for those two combined. 
(also, I had two childhood friends who came from single-mothers. One boy was and still is independent and outgoing, the other ended up depressed and overweight. You can guess which had the self-sufficient and assertive and rational mother, and which one had the overbearing neurotic control-freak). 

It wasn't until a few years into college and moving out that I realized how damaging my upbringing, as you described, lead to all short-comings including inceldom, lack of independence, among others things that I've corrected. 

And as you said, my parents didn't know any better. I don't judge them nor blame them. But I've distanced myself from them as much as possible in order to get shit done.

Herald said:
UglyPolitician said:

I wouldn't call it a theory, since I am an exhibit-A for those two combined. 
(also, I had two childhood friends who came from single-mothers. One boy was and still is independent and outgoing, the other ended up depressed and overweight. You can guess which had the self-sufficient and assertive and rational mother, and which one had the overbearing neurotic control-freak). 

It wasn't until a few years into college and moving out that I realized how damaging my upbringing, as you described, lead to all short-comings including inceldom, lack of independence, among others things that I've corrected. 

And as you said, my parents didn't know any better. I don't judge them nor blame them. But I've distanced myself from them as much as possible in order to get shit done.

Yeah. I know what you are talking about. Kids from 'overprotective' and 'irresponsible' families often end up in love-hate relationship dynamics with their parents. A mental torture and an emotional misery comes from blaming and despising your parents (for everything from your 'genes' to your 'upbringing) at the same time loving them and yearning for their validation and not wanting to hurt them in any way (comes from your "home socialization" and isolation from others in society whereby you get extremely attached to your parents.)

FireHaze

Gigachad
The Masked Magician said:
I've never seen my parents kiss. They have been together for more than 25 years.

:ugh:

Your dad is getting cucked boyo

smellysocks

Gigachad
Neurotic and overprotective, overinvolved, control freak, hobbieless parents with too much time on their hands are a huge thing I've noticed in ethnic/low class european families as well like mine. 

They basically groom you to be an incel, or at the very least a boring high inhibition socially awkwrd beta...  Which is also basically incel

I think it has to do with ethnics pressuring their kids to join the rat race and climb the social ladder since they often migrate to north america pennyless

Meanwhile wasps mostly come from old money and already are at the top of society's food chain anyways

Cloud said:
Im the first one. Helicipter parents.

same. OP's post resonates with me.

Plastic said:
UglyPolitician said:

Legit, parents are to blame for almost everything
My mother refuses to see how she raised me wrong by being so overprotective/overbearing, wanting me to call her "when I arrived at my friend's house!" and "when I was leaving." When I would go out late at night, she wouldn't fall asleep until I arrived home, she would wait patiently in the living room looking outside, waiting for the car to park in the driveway.

She's a large part of the reason why I'm incel

Also, inferior genes.

I can relate to this too.

Herald

Slayer
smellysocks said:
Neurotic and overprotective, overinvolved, control freak, hobbieless parents with too much time on their hands are a huge thing I've noticed in ethnic/low class european families as well like mine. 

They basically groom you to be an incel, or at the very least a boring high inhibition socially awkwrd beta...  Which is also basically incel

I think it has to do with ethnics pressuring their kids to join the rat race and climb the social ladder since they often migrate to north america pennyless

Meanwhile wasps mostly come from old money and already are at the top of society's food chain anyways

THIS.