Out of every 100 random IOI's one gets, how many would you say could end in P in V?

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Mughal said:
50% if you're a slayer
Lol you would have to have this slayer charm about you to have such a high rate
Literally ooze sex appeal

marty

Slayer
For the users here 0.  90% of IOI's are just delusions of grandeur from people who suffer with narcissistic personality disorder.  I used to be a narcissist and always believed I was getting IOI's until one day I decided to start approaching woman.  I got zero lays from IOI's and 2 lays from woman who never glanced in my direction until I approached.  As a matter of fact one girl lived in my apartment building and used to ignore me.  After we were introduced thru friends she said that she noticed me but she was shy.

Mughal

Banned
marty said:
For the users here 0.  90% of IOI's are just delusions of grandeur from people who suffer with narcissistic personality disorder.  I used to be a narcissist and always believed I was getting IOI's until one day I decided to start approaching woman.  I got zero lays from IOI's and 2 lays from woman who never glanced in my direction until I approached.  As a matter of fact one girl lived in my apartment building and used to ignore me.  After we were introduced thru friends she said that she noticed me but she was shy.
Does that mean I am getting more IOIs than I think?

Fuark, legit.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
marty said:
Might be, but at the same time prolonged looks, second looks, submissive behavior, hair touching, sudden look-aways have to account for something right?

marty

Slayer
Mughal said:
marty said:
Does that mean I am getting more IOIs than I think?

Fuark, legit.
No, if you actually start talking to woman instead of mentally masturbating you will quickly find out you are getting significantly fewer IOI's than you think.
[hr]
UglyNormalFag said:
marty said:
Might be, but at the same time prolonged looks, second looks, submissive behavior, hair touching, sudden look-aways have to account for something right?
No, most people are just fidgety and shy towards people they don't know.  I am a straight male, but sometimes I may see a guy or ugly woman that looks familiar, but if they are not the person I know and catch me staring I look away fast.  Woman constantly play with their hair.  You probably are mistaking submissive behavior for being polite.  This is something that is hard to explain in text.  Cold approach and you will have all the answer you need about IOI's.