Our situation would have been no different 50 years ago

Brutus

Banned
Birds
I've talked to my grandpa about his childhood. The two main traits I inherited from him were the 140+ IQ and the long midface. Oddly enough, our childhoods were extremely similar despite growing up under completely different circumstances.

According to my mom, he was incel for most of his teenage life, and then ended up making a lot of money. He met my grandma in college who was pretty close to looksmatched but slightly more attractive than he was. He actually ended up becoming an INCEL due to the fact that my grandma was "too tired" from taking care of their kids, and so he cheated on her. They got divorced and he ended up with a landwhale  :giggle:

Hypergamy is a real thing, but the fact is that MOST guys are getting laid today pretty consistently too. Probably only 20% of guys are legit incel, and this has been consistent ever since modern america has existed.

Brutus

Banned
Birds
king coach said:
Brutus said:
 "too tired"

Aware me on how this came up with your grandfather, does he level with you about this shit? or did you actually probe him on his sex life
my mom told me this shit idk why but I asked why they got divorced and she just straight up told me everything
[hr]
Nothereforlong said:
There's probably less incels now than 50 years ago too tbh
legit i've been saying this for a while

for the AVERAGE guy in 2016 literally all you have to do is gymcel and be confident to get laid with at least a mediocre looking girl

most of us are so ugly and/or fucked in the head that we can't even do what 80% of the population does every friday and saturday night