Other than server issues, why else did you stay on here vs sluthate?

Bojack

Lookism God
This site is gay, moving back to sluthate soon.

IceCutter

Gigachad
the one advantage (if you even consider it one) this site has on sluthate is it potentially has more attraction for female members

so if you're really into keyboard-jockey game etc. this could be your new fave

FuckThis

Slayer
IceCutter said:
the one advantage (if you even consider it one) this site has on sluthate is it potentially has more attraction for female members

sluthate had more females

Here you have yogapants and me if you consider me a female

on SH you had that black hentai whore, smike(dirty nancy), yogapants, sensuallovem , me and another tranny that posted there (forgot her name, she stopped posting after getting called out for being trans)

The broken post history was a big one

Here presented a fresh air with a better domain name and an admin up to change the site around and improve things.

IceCutter

Gigachad
FuckThis said:
IceCutter said:

on SH you had that black hentai whore, smike(dirty nancy), yogapants, sensuallovem , me and another tranny that posted there (forgot her name, she stopped posting after getting called out for being trans)
You're joking.

There are no females that post there. And none would, for any prolonged amount of time, in a place like and called Sluthate.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

SeriousM

Normie
sephon said:
this site is populated by the same people who made up sluthate, except a select few decided to stay on that other shithole

there's no difference community-wise really
that kinda sucks

futurehuman

Normie
I couldn't register an account at sluthate, because they wouldn't give me the activation email. Making me want to go ER just thinking about it, so I registered here instead.

Franktank

Normie
IceCutter said:
FuckThis said:

You're joking.

There are no females that post there. And none would, for any prolonged amount of time, in a place like and called Sluthate.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Theres a perma slut in the rate me section