Other humans not accepting you is biggest reason of incel/FA-dom

wotm8brah

Coper
Even if you were a 4/10 but people were ACCEPTING of you your life would be so so much better

the main reason most of us are FA/Incel and have been for ever is because OTHERS do not accept us. Girls do not accept us. Social groups do not accept us. Other males do not accept us. Jobs do not accept us. Classmates do not accept us. Etc. the list goes on

That is the BIGGEST problem of inceldom. It is that no one really acknowledges you and accepts you for who you really are. In return you end up trying to please them to get them to accept you. When you realize this doesn't work you just distance yourself. And the cycle repeats with every new person you meet/encounter

If only people accepted for who you really ARE. If only. But people dont give a fuck

Its the reason 4/10s can get laid with 6/10s because they are ACCEPTED in social situations and by their fellow humans.

assburger

Gigachad
legit.

everyone hates me and treats me as a sub-primate because i'm not NT.

Legalizer

Banned
I just want to chill and have a good time, maybe eat some food, drinks, smoke, video games and talk about bullshits.
But too bad the World hands you bullying, gossiping, rejection and male competition.

Its not like 50 years ago where you are awarded for standing up for yourself and defending your social group.
Today its everyone for themself, no sense of community, zero connection, selfish motives.

Legit done with human interaction.