Other forum

dat feel

Lookism God
shitty advice is pretty much the best forum, whether it's here or puahate or sluthate

once you get used to it, every other forum will look very dull and full of low IQ subhumans and lots of annoying rules

dat feel said:
shitty advice is pretty much the best forum, whether it's here or puahate or sluthate

once you get used to it, every other forum will look very dull and full of low IQ subhumans and lots of annoying rules
legit. Mods on every other forum are extreme white knights. Puahate is like an unfiltered bastion of free speech, for better and for worse.

dat feel

Lookism God
Chris Hemsworth said:
dat feel said:

legit. Mods on every other forum are extreme white knights. Puahate is like an unfiltered bastion of free speech, for better and for worse.
legit. in addition to white knights they are extremely bluepill and believe in pua/personality/love/romance or other enraging stupid shit

once you take the redpill there is no going back

we will be posting here for the next 50 years so fellas get ready to set some records

we will see dozens of supreme gentlemen rise over the years probably, some of them will inevitably come from here even, just like ER used to hang out on shitty advice on puahate

White God

Normie
The Apricity for anthropology/physical anthropology discussion

Sometimes 4chan (various boards), bb.com misc, liveleak, but I try to be very selective and purposeful with my browsing habits these days.

Jesus Christ

Normie
White God said:
The Apricity for anthropology/physical anthropology discussion

Sometimes 4chan (various boards), bb.com misc, liveleak, but I try to be very selective and purposeful with my browsing habits these days.
Only incel websites.