Orthognathic profile and ante-face not as important as previously thought?

davo

Cuck
Common traits of MMs:

tight submental angle
straight nose
retruded (recessed mandible and maxilla) or orthognathic profile

allindaeyes

Banned
'common'

Most MMs look like shit, only campaign based ones look good anyway... so whats ur point?

Profile doesnt matter as much as its talked about here but it does matter

davo

Cuck
allindaeyes said:
'common'

Most MMs look like shit, only campaign based ones look good anyway... so whats ur point?

Profile doesnt matter as much as its talked about here but it does matter
Ayy lmao. What RJ King is if not a campaign model?

davo

Cuck
heilsa said:
the anteface is just another sailer scam
At least not as important as he makes it to be.

Before someone points out I know their heads are tilted.

style

Cuck
sephon said:
6ft4 said:
And here I was ready to kill myself because my maxilla is slightly retruded. You just saved my life OP
my friend opened my eyes when he said im so dramatic over subtle shit... normalfags don't notice 2 mm of maxillary protrusion, they DO notice chin protrusion, hyoid/submental region, nose shape etc. they don't really notice (even subconsciously) maxillary protrusion. if it affects your skin negatively (folding etc) then it's obviously bad tho
Why do they have taut skin with no folds even though they don't seem to have strong bone structures?

orthognathic profile is probably the most important thing to be considered human.
you literally cannot look like a human if you have a recessed jaw or chin.

rigidity

Slayer
Frame matters way more than profile,  but most people with masculine bodies who don't have birthing hips have non-deformed profiles.

style

Cuck
A better set of pics of RJ King. Profile doesn't look that bad anymore but he does have a small mandible and high gonial angle.

heilsa

Slayer
style said:
A better set of pics of RJ King. Profile doesn't look that bad anymore but he does have a small mandible and high gonial angle.

his profile looks like shit - lets be honest here

REM

Cuck
ante face is very attractive to me on females, but can't see it as necessity for a male to look attractive. for instance, i've been recently in company with a male with very solid midface (nicely crafted cheek bones) and mouth breather's hook nose and recessed lower jaw (bird face). Girls were checking him out on regular and I was known that he has very rich sexual life. I have myself a recessed lower jaw and down grown and CW rotated maxilla and   I was able to attract reasonable good looking woman, but  when my midface got busted, I   lost a game to big extend. I believe in midface theory.

does he even gonial angle?

REM

Cuck
The German Dream said:
4/3 anteface is proven to be the most attractive as far as i remember. there was a study on it
what's that 4/3?

style

Cuck
The German Dream said:
4/3 anteface is proven to be the most attractive as far as i remember. there was a study on it
That study was badly made. The pictures they used were shit.

Kyra's lower third would have been ´somewhat´ similar to Rj King's if he had gotten a liposuction and possibly hyoid suspension to better his submental angle. My point is Rj is attractive despite his lower third while Kyra isn't.

style said:
The German Dream said:
That study was badly made. The pictures they used were shit.
i dont think so, no. 4/3 ante and full ante clearly look the best. sure this study isnt waterproof...how could it...its using morphed pics of one specific guy. but overall experince has shown me that anteface is always more desirable than a more flat or even backwards slanting face
http://************/uploads/imgur/LXaJdav.png

Franktank

Normie
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]orthognathic profile is ideal in Caucasians [/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]rectro is not ideal for Caucasians but ideal in asians in asian countries[/font]