wotm8brah

Coper

his skull is very big and his facial development is crazy for 21

i am sure he took steroids or HGH to help him with this?

you dont see this unless in football players or athletes that abused roids

its rare sight to see a big skull like this naturally. usually it just looks primitive. but his skull and size of the head especially looks very rare for his age group and present day males

Brotha Techno

Banned
His skull isn't big at all, it's vertically developed but the horizontal development is average at best. His head looks bigger there than it usually does, perhaps he's on some HGH breh

gogger

Slayer
his bones don't seem anything special

it's his "pretty" features and colouring is why he looks good
[hr]
damnson said:
OP is Orb
also this

Koksal Baba

Incel
DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
you FUCVKING idiot

see these are the types of idiots on this forum were dealing with

ORBS skull is in fact DISPROPORTIONATELY small, he has a small case of microcephaly

his selfie game is his only game because it doesn't reveal this

when hes picture with others and from a distance his skull looks comically small for his body you fucking idiot

lmfao, of all the threads you couldve made about orb you decided to make the most wrong of all lol

and he doesnt have any facial bone development, no sharp edges, no squareness of anything very low dimorphism
It's not that small.
But I agree with your other bits, this thread is outrageously ridiculous, as OP is trying to make it seems like Orb is this godly male specimen or some shit.
The Orb worship here lately has been getting out of hands, and I assure you, most aspies and closet homos on this virtual forum gave more subtle IOI's than Orb would ever receive in real life from gook girls/trannies.

// Infolinks