Orb's Name is George - Doxxed the fucker

I

informant69

I've been trying to get this fucker for the longest time. Reverse searched his instagram before he made it private. He must be reading lookism as we speak

found his fb

it's him from the 'progress' shots

thor

Incel
DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
before any of the mindblowingly retarded autists ruin this thread, let me remind you that OP is actually orb himself on an account he used to "leak" his own pictures.

hello orb, why don't you respond to my thread on the front page, you pointyskulled cuck?
wtfffff is with dis placeeeeeee lmao

boulder

Subhuman
Completely average white boy, with his asian gf. Where does he he derive his narcisism? This thread probably killed his ego :)

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
orb, talk to me, you narrowskulled cuck. i know you're giving us the silent treatment as one of your mysterious cool guy things, but just give it up already, i read you.

do you want me to dig even further into your psyche? i read little attentioncraving cucks like you like open books, i know your next move before you do
:lmfao:

This is lmao

BlueBalls

Chad
Looks like he is living a good life.

-Sexy (enough) asian girl
-Traveling
-Good face

informant69 said:
I've been trying to get this fucker for the longest time. Reverse searched his instagram before he made it private. He must be reading lookism as we speak
Strong life.

madskills

Coper
who the fuck puts a pic like that on a public IG (3rd photo), also lol at the username "fistme.

Wasted Youth said:
vanillestorms said:
Fuck this faggot

Yeah fuck Orb tbh, he was only interesting because he was supposed to be aspie and a virgin with a good face

Now he's just a narcissistic NT attention-seeker like every other idiot on instagram, facebook etc.

I hope people forget about him now

u jelly

Lel

Gigachad
he looks only a little above average in normal lighting 

he was incel cause he is not good enough to get approached

looks theory confirmed

orb, talk to me, you narrowskulled cuck. i know you're giving us the silent treatment as one of your mysterious cool guy things, but just give it up already, i read you.

do you want me to dig even further into your psyche? i read little attentioncraving cucks like you like open books, i know your next move before you do
my thoughts as well.