Orbital implant result by Eppley

BlueBalls

Chad
This is what you can expect from orbital implants I guess. Certainly an improvement, but is there a better way?

BlueBalls said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
all hail yaremchuck tbh

What's this then, implants as well?
Rhino, jaw implant (between angle and chin), malar implants, infraorbital rim implants, paranasal implants, bridge of bone canthopexy

BlueBalls

Chad
I've been reading Eppleys blog, he seems very redpilled actually.

Does a lot of great surgeries for men, he has these custom cheek implants designed to create that MM "high cheekbone" look.

Experienced too and  he's a maxfac as well so he knows about bone structure.

Might visit him after I'm done with my eyes.

BlueBalls said:
I've been reading Eppleys blog, he seems very redpilled actually.

Does a lot of great surgeries for men, he has these custom cheek implants designed to create that MM "high cheekbone" look.

Experienced too and  he's a maxfac as well so he knows about bone structure.

Might visit him after I'm done with my eyes.
But cheek/infraorbital implants can (and most likely will) change eyeshape by influencing the lower lid...
That's the problem, his canthopexies look like dogshit compared to those of actual top class oculoplastic surgeons.
[hr]
Sui Generis II said:
Daniel Conn said:
terrible rhinoplasty yuck
That was a terrible rhino.

It increased his nasolabial angle.

Hello pig snout.
her, that's a middle aged woman

BlueBalls

Chad
Look at this jaw implant result, kinda meh' overall but what's nice here is how natural it looks. No oversized superman jaw that doesn't fit.

[hr]
@"GeneticDeadEnd" What's stopping you from getting custom cheek implants with Eppley and any kind of blephoplasty with Yaremchuck?

BlueBalls said:
[hr]
@"GeneticDeadEnd" What's stopping you from getting custom cheek implants with Eppley and any kind of blephoplasty with Yaremchuck?
money

also if yaremchuck is still available after I've sorted out my nose and lower third (and got the funds for the eye area) I'd go to him for the whole thing anyway.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
BlueBalls said:
Look at this jaw implant result, kinda meh' overall but what's nice here is how natural it looks. No oversized superman jaw that doesn't fit.

[hr]
Wide jaws like that with a bloated face are fucking retarded. It's all about the profile when it comes to jaw. His before was better.

See: The Biebs

BlueBalls

Chad
@"whywoulditmatter" "All about the profile"? 

What are you on about, it's the front that matters.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
BlueBalls said:
@"whywoulditmatter" "All about the profile"? 

What are you on about, it's the front that matters.

Oh yes, I agree 100% front >> profile

But...in cases with JAWLINE it is much more important in your profile than front. In the front it looks retarded if it's too wide. Looks bloated, fat, and extremely unaesthetic

BlueBalls

Chad
@"whywoulditmatter" Yeah that's true, and it's not all about bone either. How "sharp" your jaw is has a lot to do with soft tissue and masseter insertions.
[hr]
Look here is a good example of when BONE was needed, in another case it might be fatloss or even botox injections (into masseter).