orb..

assburger

Gigachad
im not yet ready to write him off as an aspiefraud.. lets not forget he went to thailand supposedly to get laid.. the pics of him and a chick are probs just a thai hooker or bitch he pulled from tinder or something.
he's probs on benzos or some other drugs rendering him more NT too.

i still think he's trolling about being a troll initially.. probs tryna save face now that he's gotten a lot of attention directed at him outside PSL, and has 'made it' in gookland

ketzdinio

Slayer
Legit he's probably a bit of a mental case

As other users have pointed out, he most likely did full retreat once someone irl found out about it, and now he claims it was all trolling? Fuark get real

Anyway I'm not going to think about him now

Lel

Gigachad
yes he's trying to throw us under the bus now that ascended

this should tell you something about how fucked we are tbh

Orb has been years in these forums, i doubt a troll would be that consistent AND on point

it's impossible for NTs to fully understand our state of mind let alone imitate it to it's extreme

Plus Brio used to talk with him on tinychat

he's confirmed aspie

assburger

Gigachad
Lel said:
yes he's trying to throw us under the bus now that ascended

this should tell you something about how fucked we are tbh

Orb has been years in these forums, i doubt a troll would be that consistent AND on point

it's impossible for NTs to fully understand our state of mind let alone imitate it to it's extreme

Plus Brio used to talk with him on tinychat

he's confirmed aspie
legit

u don't have to be NT to run white guy in SEA game if ur low inhib enough to make the move.
with his looks it's even more of a joke.
there's no way he's normal after reading his past writings or seeing the expressions showed in his pics, which means it's not hard to believe he was incel like he so adamantly claimed

all in all i'm disappointed he is betraying us like this but i still think he's one of us at heart

amogking

Normie
HE'S DOING DAMAGE CONTROL

FAGGOT IS IN THAILAND TO GET LAID FUCKING LOL

FAT 50 YEAR OLDS VISIT THAILAND FOR THE SAME PURPOSE

assburger

Gigachad
amogking said:
HE'S DOING DAMAGE CONTROL

FAGGOT IS IN THAILAND TO GET LAID FUCKING LOL

FAT 50 YEAR OLDS VISIT THAILAND FOR THE SAME PURPOSE

legit

8+ and white.. but still forced to flee to a 3rd world shithole to get laid with some std infested jungle gook tranny hookers due to being a bit aspie

[img=320x180]http://s18.postimg.org/4zhgd4sfb/Laughter.gif[/img]

just be fuking NT for fuks sake
[hr]
Ponglenis said:
He's just trying to NTmax. He'll be back.
legit its probs a gud idea for confidence

i can imagine not wanting to leave tho.. and returning back to aspie hell whre he'll probs lose his confidence and become incel again