• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Orb is the most beautiful man on earth srs

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,364
Reputation
25


 

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,364
Reputation
25
RecessedPhiltrum said:
Reflex said:
Yes

where the fuck did you get it from

[video=youtube]

Fuck he looks like an anime character @"GeneticDeadEnd" 

i would murder to look like him srs
 

Lel

Machine
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
7,274
Reputation
1,709
lol i would murder to know his skin routine

eye halo is massive 

hair godly

his only flaw is the weak lower third and bad submental region. 

He will probably be Chico-tier after his planned surgeries
 

King Chad

Regular
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
2
RecessedPhiltrum said:
Reflex said:
Yes

where the fuck did you get it from

[video=youtube]

I  hope that isn't your channel, or his....

Who's ever it is, they made this


[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctYtim6zflw[/video]
 

Baron Anon

Joke
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
673
Reputation
4
bad lower third
bad FW:HR
narrow skull
no designer hairstyle
only thing is eye halo
 

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,364
Reputation
25
fuck off merlin you faggot piece of shit

im done
 

flesh

Rotter
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
2,975
Reputation
530
Legit. I can't believe there are people here who genuinely believe that he's not trolling/attention whoring. It's one of them.

Not criticizing, because if I looked like that I'd probably do the same, but come on. He's definitely either trolling or just looking for attention. If any of you ACTUALLY think that he can't get girls because he's "not NT" or some other bullshit, flush yourself.
 

King Chad

Regular
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
2
New Theory: Gary-Maxing.



Orb only became aesthetic when he started Gary-Maxing.

Compare him to Gary from Team America. Coincidence? I think not.

 

FireHaze

Megastar
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
18
flesh said:
Legit. I can't believe there are people here who genuinely believe that he's not trolling/attention whoring. It's one of them.

Not criticizing, because if I looked like that I'd probably do the same, but come on. He's definitely either trolling or just looking for attention. If any of you ACTUALLY think that he can't get girls because he's "not NT" or some other bullshit, flush yourself.

Legit. It's clear that he knows he's good looking because of all the fancy poses he's doing. He's clearly showing off.

Orb is one of the best trolls the internet has ever seen because tons of you fucks still believe he's not getting laid just fucking lol.
 

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,364
Reputation
25
King Chad said:
New Theory: Gary-Maxing.



Orb only became aesthetic when he started Gary-Maxing.

Compare him to Gary from Team America. Coincidence? I think not.


lmao
 
Top