Orb convo on reddit

Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,389
Reputation
13
It's true that men rating other men doesn't count for shit, and that what WOMEN find attractive is completely different. Not trying to bash orb but I can see where he's coming from with his narrow jaw/skull and how most men I see with girlfriends have broad faces/palettes.
 

Spectre

Normie
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
1,009
Reputation
0
The lunatics of this site will take what he said seriously, "yeah maaaan I've taken the red/black pill I'm so nihilistic brooo, just lol at trying, orb is a legit 5." 

Either he is a very persistent troll or has severe problems with emotional intelligence and empathy.
 

flesh

Slayer
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
2,604
Reputation
107
Clearly an attention seeker, like many posters here.

"WAAAH I'M SUB 10 I'LL ALWAYS BE INCEL"
"WAAAAH I'M NOT NT!! I'M AN AUTIST"
"LOOK AT ME!!! LOOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

It can't even be called trolling, because it's so blatant. He's just looking for attention.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,609
Reputation
6
proof that autism is an utter death sentence.
even this 7.5+ will have to resort to a 3-4 chubby at best and is utterly truecel in his prime.

i liked his chin tho.. i'd be sad to see him turn into a generic jock looking guy.
 

Brutus

Banned
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
14,377
Reputation
2,239
Orb is 100% correct when he says that females are disgusted by his jaw recession. He has the chin of a person who has been shoved into lockers and always picked last for sports.


Just because this pretty-eyed twink got tinder matches doesn't mean he would appeal to a large number of 18 year old women on a college campus.

I've seen guys who look like orb that slay, but they are all NT, extroverted, and play sports.

He's above average looking for sure because of the eye area, but his face isn't as attractive as people make it out to be.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,609
Reputation
6
V.A. said:
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
It's true that men rating other men doesn't count for shit, and that what WOMEN find attractive is completely different. Not trying to bash orb but I can see where he's coming from with his narrow jaw/skull and how most men I see with girlfriends have broad faces/palettes.
he is a troll FFS.

he isn't super conventionally attractive, for to say he is not attractive and cannot get a gf, even if he has legit autism, is absurd. 


he inadvertently mocks ppl like me that have legitimate craniofacial deformities and need to have their faces cut off and re arranged to even have a glimmer of hope to function in this society. 

every day i wake up and am horrified at what i see, like a groundhog and his shadow. I'm tired of people mocking and belittling legit issues that warrant surgery and potentially suicide or homicide.
i think its starting to become clear who the troll is here
 

Brutus

Banned
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
14,377
Reputation
2,239
V.A. said:
assburger said:
i think its starting to become clear who the troll is here
i have never been a troll 

if u believe that a 7-7.5 white male is an incel, you are a moron.
I don't believe that Orb is incel either but based on how much time he has spent on sites like this, he definitely struggles with women IRL.
 

Lel

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
6,441
Reputation
1,266
it's pure autism or trolling at this point

ofc he has a twink face, but that doesn't prevent millions of dudes to slay

even if he was a masc man he would still be incel ...just look at Brio, same case
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,609
Reputation
6
Brutus said:
V.A. said:
i have never been a troll 

if u believe that a 7-7.5 white male is an incel, you are a moron.
I don't believe that Orb is incel either but based on how much time he has spent on sites like this, he definitely struggles with women IRL.
why is it so hard to believe? u obviously don't understand the effects of autism or the damage it does esp in the eyes of women
 

IceCutter

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,963
Reputation
4
lol that shit is about 2 years old

Orb ascended a long time ago
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
V.A. said:
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
It's true that men rating other men doesn't count for shit, and that what WOMEN find attractive is completely different. Not trying to bash orb but I can see where he's coming from with his narrow jaw/skull and how most men I see with girlfriends have broad faces/palettes.
he is a troll FFS.

he isn't super conventionally attractive, for to say he is not attractive and cannot get a gf, even if he has legit autism, is absurd. 


he inadvertently mocks ppl like me that have legitimate craniofacial deformities and need to have their faces cut off and re arranged to even have a glimmer of hope to function in this society. 

every day i wake up and am horrified at what i see, like a groundhog and his shadow. I'm tired of people mocking and belittling legit issues that warrant surgery and potentially suicide or homicide.
Legit. Orb isn't MM/movie star tier but he can easily get a girl. He's trolling everyone here.

Brio is also a troll.
 
Top