• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

ORAL roids consensus

Anstrum

Locationcel. needs to travel halfway across world
I go 5 days a week, there were some friends of mine telling me that going every day to the gym doesn't actually work since your body gets exhausted and all.
ofc, you need to let your body rest and heal to improve, if it has constant stress there will be minimal progress

when I went to gym I tried 3 times a week but I felt my performance lacked so I switched to 2 times a week to get full recovery :oops:

ugliest

Champion
i refuse to believe that this is you

i imagine you as a roidmaxxer, drug maxxer

i imagined you as skinny af from recreation drugs but also muscular and veiny from roids

what is this @Woody

i refuse to believe that is you

ugliest

Champion
if this is indeed you, i would advise just working out harder, that body is way worse then mine and i never touched roids and dont plan on doing so in the near future

lift more brother, as for roids, oral roids are for lazy boys, as they dont carry any benefit over injectables but have the higher toxicity, their only benefit is for lazy boys to just pop them like candy

Woody

Rotter
if this is indeed you, i would advise just working out harder, that body is way worse then mine and i never touched roids and dont plan on doing so in the near future

lift more brother, as for roids, oral roids are for lazy boys, as they dont carry any benefit over injectables but have the higher toxicity, their only benefit is for lazy boys to just pop them like candy
anavar is not that toxic and I want it to lean me, I'm on 500 t.e./w

Anstrum

Locationcel. needs to travel halfway across world
you need to try working out and eating properly first

:dennis:
working out is a must

diet is whatever :oops: my diet remained the same junk but I worked out and got my body improved :green:

Woody

Rotter
you need to try working out and eating properly first

:dennis:

Enver Hoxha

realhumanbeing redditor avi enjoyer
HQNP
you gotta see it in motion

this thread orignal post

it gets worse, the longer I look

chad keeps losing

meanwhile i having miss chest part just like u but my bone is okay