• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

ORAL POSTURE EFFECTS EVERYTHING

SINGULARITY

Megastar
YOUR SKIN TANS EASIER

YOUR GROWTH PLATES WILL STAY OPEN LONGER / REOPEN GROWING TALLER

YOU WILL STAY NATURALLY LEAN 

SKULLSHAPE AND HOROMAL PROFILE AND CONNECTED PRESSURE ON HOROMAL GLANDS = OPTIMZED ENDOCRINE SYSTEM

NEVER FORGET

Your whole life is determined by your tongue raping the roof of your mouth, breathing through your balls, and sucking on your mom's tit. If I would of done all of this I would of been a fookin slayer. This is it the secret to life

SINGULARITY

Megastar
FramecelQuasimodo said:
Your whole life is determined by your tongue raping the roof of your mouth, breathing through your balls, and sucking on your mom's tit. If I would of done all of this I would of been a fookin slayer. This is it the secret to life

It's amazing how simple it is but hardly any of the modern population does it without any difficulty

SINGULARITY

Megastar
time2pretend said:
yea, though I walk through the valley of recession, I will fear no retrusion for thou art with me

:falseprophet:

KILL THE HERETICS

New Poster

Now on youtube

Oral posture kitty says "mew mew"

heilsa

Rotter
mew is a false prophet only bone saw and lefort will save you

Brutus

120mg Pseudoephedrine XR at night
Birds
Low IQ gulliblecels, if you look at a person with a recessed chin or a recessed maxilla chance are it shows up somewhere close in the family tree. GENETICS

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Yeah oral posture matters but don't act like it's random who has good or bad oral posture

TRT

Joke
does it make a difference for adults to maintain good oral posture or is it only necessary during childhood/puberty?

FireHaze

Megastar
FramecelQuasimodo said:

What the fuck is breathing through your balls