Oral Minoxidil vs topical Minoxidil

Brio

Slayer
Does topical minox have less side effects?

Brio

Slayer
Jawanomics said:
You're already hairy you idiot.
I'm losing hair on my temples. I see hair on my bed every day

Shadow33

Incel
don't EVER take oral minoxidil. Shit is a blood pressure medication and will fuck with your heart. Could lead to heart failure. Don't do it. Topical is the way to go if you want to use minox.

Brio

Slayer
Shadow33 said:
don't EVER take oral minoxidil. Shit is a blood pressure medication and will fuck with your heart. Could lead to heart failure. Don't do it. Topical is the way to go if you want to use minox.
I don't give a shit I will die anyway. The question is...does it make my face look bloated?
If yes I'm not going to take it anymore

assburger

Gigachad
i use topical

i heard minox ages the skin.. is that mainly the oral one? i don't see how this one can if its not applied directly to my face

Shadow33

Incel
Brio said:
Shadow33 said:
I don't give a shit I will die anyway. The question is...does it make my face look bloated?
If yes I'm not going to take it anymore
Yes. Take a collagen supplement with it. Make sure it is the proper type of collagen as well.
assburger said:
i use topical

i heard minox ages the skin.. is that mainly the oral one? i don't see how this one can if its not applied directly to my face
minoxidil reduces collagen production in the skin, leading to thin, saggy skin, dark circles, and bloating. Oral minox is a heart medication. minox was originally a blood pressure med turned into a hair drug when doctors noticed hair growth on the scalps of many patients.

Koksal Baba

Incel
Ive few friends who've been using oral minox, and they said they're seeing good results from it.
[hr]
assburger said:
i use topical

Miring you stealing/copying and using my gif lolololo

assburger

Gigachad
Koksal Baba said:
Ive few friends who've been using oral minox, and they said they're seeing good results from it.
[hr]
assburger said:
i use topical

lol i got it from a comment. fuking legendary. ill get an original koksal baba  gif to use i guess

Koksal Baba

Incel
assburger said:
Koksal Baba said:
[hr]

lol i got it from a comment. fuking legendary. ill get an original koksal baba  gif to use i guess
Yea people spam my gif in their comments.

It's fine if you want to you use, glad that people liked it anyway.

I heard oral minox is better. What I would do is try 2.5mg and combine with topical. Also, max out on Dutasteride and topical androgen antagonists first. Anti androgens have cumulative effects, whereas growth stimulants not so much.

I was using it on my face for beard growth and it made my face so bloated, looked like I had a hangover everyday even when I didn't eat much. Also it increased the wrinkles around my eyes, made them deeper.

Brio

Slayer
Dusk said:
I was using it on my face for beard growth and it made my face so bloated, looked like I had a hangover everyday even when I didn't eat much. Also it increased the wrinkles around my eyes, made them deeper.
What's the correlation between eating less food and facial bloat?

Brio said:
Dusk said:
I'm saying that despite the fact that I was eating less food I still had a bloated face on minoxidil.

Brio

Slayer
Dusk said:
Brio said:
I'm saying that despite the fact that I was eating less food I still had a bloated face on minoxidil.
Ok you were using minox for beard growth. But what about using minox only on temples?