• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Optimal Haircut for slaying in 2016

This is the bare minimum boyos.. anything less is cuck

Mona

Regular
imagine that haircut on this ugly degenerate

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Every try hard cunt has this hairstyle in my area, but maybe only 1 out of 20 I see are actually GL guys, the other just think getting a designer haircut will make them automatically a MM.

Oh and btw real slayers can wakeup with bed head give no fucks and still slay.

Hairline is all that matters, hairstyle is something incels tell each other to get to 'looksmax' it's bluepilled advice.

Amnesia said:
Every try hard cunt has this hairstyle in my area, but maybe only 1 out of 20 I see are actually GL guys, the other just think getting a designer haircut will make them automatically a MM.

Hairline is all that matters, hairstyle is something incels tell each other to get to 'looksmax' it's bluepilled advice.

If you're here..youre not a natural slayer

So either looksmaxx or stfu and kys

Zoosus

Rotter
Knew it would be the undercut before I opened the thread. Every faggot I see has this hairstyle now.

modified

hairloss expert
Doesn't work when you were born with a huge forehead.

lolatmylife

Regular
modified said:

FUCKKK IKTF... I also have a huge bump on the back top of my head so i'm VERY limited on hair styles and i don't DARE leave the house without doing my hair perfectly.

modified

hairloss expert
lolatmylife said:
modified said:

FUCKKK IKTF... I also have a huge bump on the back top of my head so i'm VERY limited on hair styles and i don't DARE leave the house without doing my hair perfectly.

And then the wind blows ...

When you see someone with a haircut like that you know he's a try hard. Haven't seen one single MM with so much detail and angularity in his haircut. Most MM go sides not to short, between 5-9 guard, and a variation of long on top, but none of that defined part side and fade shit. None let their beard grow that long, most grow heavy stubble max if at all.

ethniccoper said:
When you see someone with a haircut like that you know he's a try hard. Haven't seen one single MM with so much detail and angularity in his haircut. Most MM go sides not to short, between 5-9 guard, and a variation of long on top, but none of that defined part side and fade shit. None let their beard grow that long, most grow heavy stubble max if at all.

Shit tier hair cuck detected

Colez said:
ethniccoper said:

Shit tier hair cuck detected

Hair like this > Any fade and side part shit

i've done extensive research into this

basically in the eyes of women - every single guy looks better with short hair 

Long hair can only work if it's very well kept and styled and does not look frizzy and the man has excellent facial bones. you really have to be good looking to wear long hair in which case you can also wear homeless clothing around with no teeth and still get laid. it only applies to the male models basically.

all the pictures in this thread are too long

Simply put, long hair on a man is a risky move that is going to automatically eliminate the majority of girls from even considering you. You want the pool of girls considering you to be as high as possible and the simple fact is long hair is an automatic swipe left by the overwhelming majority of girls. They just don't like it.

choicebyforce

Regular

Aspiring Promiquity Autist said:

yup, these or death + brick skull. no fancy shit

kids

Joke
Colez said:
Amnesia said:

If you're here..youre not a natural slayer

So either looksmaxx or stfu and kys

:clap:

chadrat
HQNP
looks tryhard and generic as fuck.

if you have a good hairline it doesn't matter what your hairstyle is, as long as you don't cover your hairline with bangs or some gay shit. FLAUNT IT.

choicebyforce said:

Aspiring Promiquity Autist said:

yup

I have field tested this on pof with various hair lengths - all the way from a one guard to a full blown afro and lengths in between . My responses progressively got worse the longer my hair got. I currently have a long and short hair picture in my pics and the girls ask me which one my hair is - and I have also just been straight up asking girls as test subjects. It's always short they prefer.

It makes perfect sense - long hair is a niche - it is going to turn some girls off (what i found to be the majority) while as short hair is safe and girls aren't going to automatically exclude you - it's basic normal and safe - which is a good thing. Girls want a clean cut guy to show to their friends not someone who people may wonder what is up with his hair.

If a girl likes a guy with long hair she will also like him with short. Whereas a guy she likes with short hair is not guaranteed to like him with long.

Just go on askwoman on reddit and you will see for yourselves - they will tell you themselves.

It's an unnecessary niche play that is going to rule alot of women out and won't look good to even the select niche girls who do like long hair unless it is styled to the T and non frizzy which is very hard to do.