O'Pry Mogging!

Ascent_II

Machine
When you incel fuckers think you have a chance in life... What does O'Pry respond?
Read caption.

[size=xx-large]

O'Pry is good looking, but I will never forget him and Bateman together in a photo. He got so AMOGGED. Bateman's skull had to be 2x his size. Fucking lol.

Ascent_II

Machine
whywoulditmatter said:
O'Pry is good looking, but I will never forget him and Bateman together in a photo. He got so AMOGGED. Bateman's skull had to be 2x his size. Fucking lol.

Bateman's frame is pretty sick. He's bound to have a large skull. But let's be real tea.

Only one of them is a true genetic god, and that's O'Pry. I never really understood why you fap Bateman so much, I thought we had similar fag tastes.  :rage:

Haha just kidding man, we good. How you doin' atm brah? Just woke up...7 PM here. God fuckin' damn.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
whywoulditmatter said:

Never forget

Ascent_II

Machine
Amnesia said:
whywoulditmatter said:

Never forget

Fuckin' ell he's getting mogged here. Sean's only real flaw is his skull IMO.

Ascent_II said:
whywoulditmatter said:

Bateman's frame is pretty sick. He's bound to have a large skull. But let's be real tea.

Only one of them is a true genetic god, and that's O'Pry. I never really understood why you fap Bateman so much, I thought we had similar fag tastes.  :rage:

Haha just kidding man, we good. How you doin' atm brah? Just woke up...7 PM here. God fuckin' damn.
:goodfellas:
I think it's because he started off as a nobody with 0 followers, and all of a sudden he has 5 million followers just for his looks. He also has great hair, and good coloring. He has masc + fem features, and he's probably the "closest" to ideal for women without being a MM.

It's only 2pm here boyo. Gotta head to work early tonight, and do nothing but browse Lookism, and deal with some shitheads.

Ascent_II

Machine
whywoulditmatter said:
Ascent_II said:

:goodfellas:
I think it's because he started off as a nobody with 0 followers, and all of a sudden he has 5 million followers just for his looks. He also has great hair, and good coloring. He has masc + fem features, and he's probably the "closest" to ideal for women without being a MM.

It's only 2pm here boyo. Gotta head to work early tonight, and do nothing but browse Lookism, and deal with some shitheads.

Pretty fuckin' good answer TBH. I put some respek on yo name.

FUAAA. That is the life for me.  :blush: Catch you soon brotha.

Golden Blue

Banned
The guy on the far left mogs O'Pry in terms of sheer masculinity and "chadliness". Notice how even O'Pry's girl is sitting next to him.

Ascent_II

Machine
Golden Blue said:
The guy on the far left mogs O'Pry in terms of sheer masculinity and "chadliness". Notice how even O'Pry's girl is sitting next to him.

Yeah, easily. Looks a lot better. Aesthetics though? ;)

O'Pry is breathtaking man.

Ascent_II

Machine
JonnySize said:
Ascent_II said:

id love to have his measurements

Ascent_II said:

id love to have his measurements before me to objectively prove how overrated he is..

Looks aren't as simple as a series of objective numbers. 

How can you say he's overrated when he looks like that?

JonnySize

Joke
are you serious with that black/white downward lighted photo to prove aesthetics ???

get a fucking grip of your delusions

Herald

Regular
Ascent_II said:
whywoulditmatter said:

:what: :glasses:
:jump:

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
JonnySize said:
are you serious with that black/white downward lighted photo to prove aesthetics ???

Legit, that fucker has always been overrated as shit

Ascent_II

Machine
JonnySize said:

You're the deluded one mate.  :stomper:

Herald said:
Ascent_II said:

:what: :glasses:
:jump:

I fucking know right. Fuckin LOOK. Brow ridge, glabella, nose, PROTRUSIVE CHIN, mandible, sloped forehead, ideal hairline/temples.

HE'S LITERALLY GENETICALLY PERFECT ALMOST.

HOW THE FUCK IS HE OVERRATED?!!?!

Amnesia said:
JonnySize said:

Legit, that fucker has always been overrated as shit

:mad: :mad: :mad:

You've torn me deep, Amnesia.

Dolly Buster

Champion
JonnySize said:

Well can you beat this esthetics

Normal chads are just chaff, burnt on the bonfire of 10s like Sean.

Ascent_II

Machine
Dolly Buster said:
JonnySize said:

Well can you beat this esthetics

Normal chads are just chaff, burnt on the bonfire of 10s like Sean.

:clap:

Just lol at people saying Sean is overrated.

Just. FUKKEN. LOL.