Opiates=COPEiates

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
basically every drug user I know is depressed in some way or another.

The good looking ones are depressed because they know that their lives are ultimately an empty void of debauchery and that pretty much everything good in their life stems from the fact that they are attractive.

The average ones usually get depressed because they have to deal with the bullshit of being an invisible male in 2016.

The ugly ones are self explanatory.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
king coach said:
The idea that good looking people are sad because they can't get non superficial relationships is fucking fascinating

Where did you get this idea from? I've heard this but never seen a "good looking" person complain about it
Hardly at all

Most of them don't realize it for a long time, my dad is one of these people that basically got depressed once he realized that he's a fucking aspie and only got treated like a human because he's 6'3 with a perfect jawline.

The reason you don't hear about it a lot is because good looking people kind of consider it to be part of their most disturbing thoughts. Most of them are going to cope by saying that they love everything about their life to put on an image. I know quite a few good looking people, and most of them despise the party-obsessed sluts who only care about appearance and nothing else.

Go to facesofsuicide.com 

Chads kill themselves ALL the time. The smart ones are redpilled, don't be fooled by their cocky personas. They fucking KNOW how much we suffer.

Herald

Slayer
Brutus said:
king coach said:
The idea that good looking people are sad because they can't get non superficial relationships is fucking fascinating

Where did you get this idea from? I've heard this but never seen a "good looking" person complain about it
Hardly at all

Most of them don't realize it for a long time, my dad is one of these people that basically got depressed once he realized that he's a fucking aspie and only got treated like a human because he's 6'3 with a perfect jawline.

The reason you don't hear about it a lot is because good looking people kind of consider it to be part of their most disturbing thoughts. Most of them are going to cope by saying that they love everything about their life to put on an image. I know quite a few good looking people, and most of them despise the party-obsessed sluts who only care about appearance and nothing else.

Go to facesofsuicide.com 

Chads kill themselves ALL the time. The smart ones are redpilled, don't be fooled by their cocky personas. They fucking KNOW how much we suffer.
LEGIT.

Some women are a perfect example of this. Years of validation socially, sexually, humanly, et al. and then one day "something's not right". People aren't nice anymore. People ignore her. Her opinions aren't considered. people avoid eye contact little by little. 

They KNOW something's off, but don't know the reason. They are naturally well-versed in body language, though. That's how they know it.

Its legit depressing. 

I had a chad friend years ago who acted all bullshit and cocky, but he confided with me about a ton of Redpill shit. He knew how easy he had it socially in every sense of the word because of his looks (we were 15 yo at the time, but think of Miroslav Cech with a tan :ugh: ).