• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

only way to see how u truly look (no 2 mirror autism)

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
i will give u simple method.

go in a dark room
pull out ur phone and go on camera app (NOT SNAPCHAT)
put the phone a ruler length away from ur face and take photo with flash on back camera
go to photos and see what u took

this method will give u near accurate representation of how u look in real life, because its using the back camera which is unfrauded and unflipped

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
sin said:

go in a dark room
put the phone a ruler length away from ur face and take photo with flash on back camera

this method will give u near accurate representation of how u look in real life, because its using the back camera which is unfrauded and unflipped

needs to be further back. If it distorts the nose, it probably distorts the whole face 

[font=TiemposTextWeb-Regular, Georgia, Times, serif]Selfies can make your face — especially your nose — look about 30% larger than it really is because of the way phone camera lenses distort close up objects, according to a study [/font][font=TiemposTextWeb-Regular, Georgia, Times, serif]recently published in the journal JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery[/font][font=TiemposTextWeb-Regular, Georgia, Times, serif].[/font]

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
UglyNormalFag said:
sin said:

go in a dark room

needs to be further back. If it distorts the nose, it probably distorts the whole face 

[font=TiemposTextWeb-Regular, Georgia, Times, serif]Selfies can make your face — especially your nose — look about 30% larger than it really is because of the way phone camera lenses distort close up objects, according to a study [/font][font=TiemposTextWeb-Regular, Georgia, Times, serif]recently published in the journal JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery[/font][font=TiemposTextWeb-Regular, Georgia, Times, serif].[/font]

:coping:

Tancredii

Machine
might try this. i have no idea what i actually look like. all i know is that i don't look good

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
sin said:
UglyNormalFag said:

:coping:

Science is no cope 

Distortion exists. That’s not really up for debate

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin

Tancredii

Machine
if you look ugly with lens distortion, it means your bones aren't good enough

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Tancredii said:

There’s a huge difference between looking ugly and just not looking as good as normal 

If you look ugly ever then yeah you’re not attractive. But you can look mediocre in some up close selfies and still be above average in normal real life settings

Tancredii

Machine
UglyNormalFag said:
Tancredii said:

There’s a huge difference between looking ugly and just not looking as good as normal 

If you look ugly ever then yeah you’re not attractive. But you can look mediocre in some up close selfies and still be above average in normal real life settings

true. you can tell chico still looks good on the left, even though he is very distorted

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Tancredii said:
UglyNormalFag said:

true. you can tell chico still looks good on the left, even though he is very distorted

left pic mogs the right

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Tancredii said:
UglyNormalFag said:

Chico looks good cause he is a 9/10 

But he looks worse. Hence, distortion is real. His features have changed as you can clearly see

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
UglyNormalFag said:
Tancredii said:

But he looks worse. Hence, distortion is real. His features have changed as you can clearly see

yeh but compared to everyone else from in front camera he looks better, but compared to everyone taken in a 200mm camera lense in the right pic, its not as impressive.

its more impressive to be GL in bad condition, than GL in good condition. u feel me?!

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
[img=397x226]

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
sin said:
UglyNormalFag said:

yeh but compared to everyone else from in front camera he looks better, but compared to everyone taken in a 200mm camera lense in the right pic, its not as impressive.

its more impressive to be GL in bad condition, than GL in good condition. u feel me?!

Yeah I agree with that 

The right is just what Chico looks like though. In that lighting. He definitely has makeup and some contouring though