• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

only way to see how u truly look (no 2 mirror autism)

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,431
Reputation
25,425
i will give u simple method.

go in a dark room
pull out ur phone and go on camera app (NOT SNAPCHAT)
put the phone a ruler length away from ur face and take photo with flash on back camera
go to photos and see what u took



this method will give u near accurate representation of how u look in real life, because its using the back camera which is unfrauded and unflipped
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
31,149
Reputation
4,073
sin said:
i will give u simple method.

go in a dark room
pull out ur phone and go on camera app (NOT SNAPCHAT)
put the phone a ruler length away from ur face and take photo with flash on back camera
go to photos and see what u took



this method will give u near accurate representation of how u look in real life, because its using the back camera which is unfrauded and unflipped

needs to be further back. If it distorts the nose, it probably distorts the whole face 


[font=TiemposTextWeb-Regular, Georgia, Times, serif]Selfies can make your face — especially your nose — look about 30% larger than it really is because of the way phone camera lenses distort close up objects, according to a study [/font][font=TiemposTextWeb-Regular, Georgia, Times, serif]recently published in the journal JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery[/font][font=TiemposTextWeb-Regular, Georgia, Times, serif].[/font]
 

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,431
Reputation
25,425
UglyNormalFag said:
sin said:
i will give u simple method.

go in a dark room
pull out ur phone and go on camera app (NOT SNAPCHAT)
put the phone a ruler length away from ur face and take photo with flash on back camera
go to photos and see what u took



this method will give u near accurate representation of how u look in real life, because its using the back camera which is unfrauded and unflipped

needs to be further back. If it distorts the nose, it probably distorts the whole face 


[font=TiemposTextWeb-Regular, Georgia, Times, serif]Selfies can make your face — especially your nose — look about 30% larger than it really is because of the way phone camera lenses distort close up objects, according to a study [/font][font=TiemposTextWeb-Regular, Georgia, Times, serif]recently published in the journal JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery[/font][font=TiemposTextWeb-Regular, Georgia, Times, serif].[/font]


:coping:
 

Tancredii

Machine
Joined
Feb 18, 2019
Messages
5,031
Reputation
602
might try this. i have no idea what i actually look like. all i know is that i don't look good
 

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,431
Reputation
25,425

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
31,149
Reputation
4,073
sin said:
UglyNormalFag said:
needs to be further back. If it distorts the nose, it probably distorts the whole face 


[font=TiemposTextWeb-Regular, Georgia, Times, serif]Selfies can make your face — especially your nose — look about 30% larger than it really is because of the way phone camera lenses distort close up objects, according to a study [/font][font=TiemposTextWeb-Regular, Georgia, Times, serif]recently published in the journal JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery[/font][font=TiemposTextWeb-Regular, Georgia, Times, serif].[/font]


:coping:

Science is no cope 

Distortion exists. That’s not really up for debate
 

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,431
Reputation
25,425

Tancredii

Machine
Joined
Feb 18, 2019
Messages
5,031
Reputation
602
if you look ugly with lens distortion, it means your bones aren't good enough
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
31,149
Reputation
4,073
Tancredii said:
if you look ugly with lens distortion, it means your bones aren't good enough

There’s a huge difference between looking ugly and just not looking as good as normal 

If you look ugly ever then yeah you’re not attractive. But you can look mediocre in some up close selfies and still be above average in normal real life settings
 

Tancredii

Machine
Joined
Feb 18, 2019
Messages
5,031
Reputation
602
UglyNormalFag said:
Tancredii said:
if you look ugly with lens distortion, it means your bones aren't good enough

There’s a huge difference between looking ugly and just not looking as good as normal 

If you look ugly ever then yeah you’re not attractive. But you can look mediocre in some up close selfies and still be above average in normal real life settings




true. you can tell chico still looks good on the left, even though he is very distorted
 

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,431
Reputation
25,425
Tancredii said:
UglyNormalFag said:
There’s a huge difference between looking ugly and just not looking as good as normal 

If you look ugly ever then yeah you’re not attractive. But you can look mediocre in some up close selfies and still be above average in normal real life settings




true. you can tell chico still looks good on the left, even though he is very distorted


left pic mogs the right
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
31,149
Reputation
4,073
Tancredii said:
UglyNormalFag said:
There’s a huge difference between looking ugly and just not looking as good as normal 

If you look ugly ever then yeah you’re not attractive. But you can look mediocre in some up close selfies and still be above average in normal real life settings




true. you can tell chico still looks good on the left, even though he is very distorted

Chico looks good cause he is a 9/10 

But he looks worse. Hence, distortion is real. His features have changed as you can clearly see
 

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,431
Reputation
25,425
UglyNormalFag said:
Tancredii said:


true. you can tell chico still looks good on the left, even though he is very distorted

Chico looks good cause he is a 9/10 

But he looks worse. Hence, distortion is real. His features have changed as you can clearly see


yeh but compared to everyone else from in front camera he looks better, but compared to everyone taken in a 200mm camera lense in the right pic, its not as impressive.

its more impressive to be GL in bad condition, than GL in good condition. u feel me?!
 

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
28,877
Reputation
14,136
[img=397x226]
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
31,149
Reputation
4,073
sin said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Chico looks good cause he is a 9/10 

But he looks worse. Hence, distortion is real. His features have changed as you can clearly see


yeh but compared to everyone else from in front camera he looks better, but compared to everyone taken in a 200mm camera lense in the right pic, its not as impressive.

its more impressive to be GL in bad condition, than GL in good condition. u feel me?!

Yeah I agree with that 

The right is just what Chico looks like though. In that lighting. He definitely has makeup and some contouring though
 
Top