only ugly people are racist tbh

LostTuna

Gigachad
ugly ppl know they are inferior as fuck themselves so they cling on to racial superiority as a way of coping and pretending they are better than others

Weaselface

Coper
Once you've understood your preordained position as a non-human accepting those of others is—only naturally—a breeze.

dat feel

Lookism God
islam is the official religion of shitty advice and it forbids racism or any other type of discrimination

therefore racism will not be tolerated here

Tyger

Banned
Why do you like Islam  :lol:

Mormonism is perfect for you. They know being white is the greatest thing in this world.

Spectre

Normie
Define racism. Do you differentiate between being racially aware and having racial hatred?

dat feel

Lookism God
Tyger said:

Mormonism is perfect for you. They know being white is the greatest thing in this world.
islam is the perfect balance of redpill - disregard the violent ethnikcels who give it a bad name

i am not a racist so i cannot support mormons

everyone is equal and deserves a fair shot at a HQNP female who is pure

LostTuna

Gigachad
dat feel said:
Tyger said:

islam is the perfect balance of redpill - disregard the violent ethnikcels who give it a bad name

i am not a racist so i cannot support mormons

everyone is equal and deserves a fair shot at a HQNP female who is pure
:clap:

psrl118

Coper
niggerandmuslimhater said:
women are good looking and they are racist
Also legit. Women are brutally racist when it comes to discerning between attractive an unattractive males.

IceCutter

Gigachad
legit, Hitler was 5'6
[hr]
psrl118 said:
niggerandmuslimhater said:
women are good looking and they are racist
Also legit. Women are brutally racist when it comes to discerning between attractive an unattractive males.

I would say women are less racist than men

only just though

gottaplay

Coper
i think racism is severly overrated topic. liberals and social justice warriors claim we are all the same but we are not. blacks, whites, latinos are all different species and everyone prefers their own. whites are obviously the best because even micheal jackson wanted to be white