Only ugly men and hot women can be truly redpilled

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Based on the way society works, several things happen that prevent the widespread knowledge of lookism. The first is that ugly women are told that they are attractive. This causes their standards to raise and reject looksmatched men.

The second thing that happens is that hot women still face sexism from makes and are constantly reminded that their appearance determines their value.

The third thing that happens is that attractive men are considered to be so desireable that any guy with a good face will instantly get a huge halo effect from sports, music, acting, or even academics. This not only gives them a social cirlce of practical worshippers, but also causes Chads to genuinely believe that it was their confidence and personality that allows them to get girls and make tons of friends easily.

One thing I've noticed is that the best looking users on this forum also tend to be the biggest bluepill retards, thinking that lifting or being the fun guy is what got them where they are (nothereforlong and adonis). 

Just goes to show that if you are good looking, you literally can't understand what it's like not to be.

Nuclear extermination is completely necessary for the betterment of the human race

Darkman

Slayer
Aren't like 80% of men considered ugly by women though?

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Darkman said:
Aren't like 80% of men considered ugly by women though?

not really. i think it's true to say that 80% of guys aren't "Hot" but most of them aren't ACTUALLY ugly like many of the peadomorphic recessed-chinned users here (including myself)

Lel

Gigachad
legit 

i live in a small city and usually i complain to my ''friends'' about how boring it is and how few good looking women are available 

Some day i saw a message on a friends wall on fb saying : '' Stop whining so much , what matters is not the city but the people and people here are all very good and fun.  You just need to have a positive outlook.''

Guess what, this guy is 7.5/10 (probably best looking man in the whole city) and a bartender. He is avoiding eye contact with women cause they are literally flocking at him. 

lel just have a positive outlook boyo , life is good youre just not confident enough

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
True Romance said:
Brutus said:
One thing I've noticed is that the best looking users on this forum also tend to be the biggest bluepill retards, thinking that lifting or being the fun guy is what got them where they are (nothereforlong and adonis).

:jordan:

:tyson:

You just flushed your high IQ credentials

lol the guy is ethnik but he still has dat short midface + dat projecting cleft chin. that's all you need to be attractive to at least half of women