• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Only this can give my life meaning

Sean

Banned
my ex wifes son threw temper tantrums everytime we took him to walmart if he couldnt get a toy he wanted

it was so tedious sometimes we sometimes shopped without him by arranging his dad to pick him up or have him with a babysitter

and if he didnt get chicken nuggets passing the mcdonalds infront, sure enough, raging fit

we sometimes had to avoid the mcdonalds walking in through other side

my ex wife is the type to stare at you when she is mad and say nothing

ask her whats wrong and her reply is "you know whats wrong"

an autistic infuriating response that almost always illicits

"im not a fucking mind reader!!"

thats who i was married to

her and her son

sometimes i think im on lookism because i was exposed to the childhood of an incel and somehow i am supposed to fix the incels of this site

but the hatred for this type of humanity is so great

i hated my ex wife at times

i hated her son also

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Tyger said:
I’m broken beyond repair. I’m intellectually disabled and emotionally stunted. I’m a child. I don’t know anything about being an adult. I could have been saved last year if I had been strong, if I had stopped eating. How did I let this happen to my body? Real human beings get to know love, whether true or false, they get to know. I’m not a real human being. I’m disqualified from experiencing human connection and tenderness. I can’t endure the pain much longer.

I'm almost ready to go.

Sean said:
my ex wifes son threw temper tantrums everytime we took him to walmart if he couldnt get a toy he wanted

it was so tedious sometimes we sometimes shopped without him by arranging his dad to pick him up or have him with a babysitter

and if he didnt get chicken nuggets passing the mcdonalds infront, sure enough, raging fit

we sometimes had to avoid the mcdonalds walking in through other side

my ex wife is the type to stare at you when she is mad and say nothing

ask her whats wrong and her reply is "you know whats wrong"

an autistic infuriating response that almost always illicits

"im not a fucking mind reader!!"

thats who i was married to

her and her son

sometimes i think im on lookism because i was exposed to the childhood of an incel and somehow i am supposed to fix the incels of this site

but the hatred for this type of humanity is so great

i hated my ex wife at times

i hated her son also

Unfortunately, Tyger's particular cope is believing that some "HQNP Type 1 White Angel" is capable of fixing all of his problems, regardless of the fact that reality suggests otherwise. Depression & the like can make the mind get stuck in self-perpetuating, negative thought processes, which is part of what I'm assuming is going on here.

That said, I'm sorry you're going through this, @"Tyger" . I think you should strongly consider some sort of therapy, because it doesn't seem like your current thought processes are conducive to getting what you want, regardless of whether or not anyone else thinks it's a worthy goal.

tyger i will legit get u on a date with a white girl if you come out to LA. 100% guaranteed