• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Only thing that matters in life is ideal hormonal balance

Woody

cucked my way up to the middle
I wish I could see levels of my hormone levels at all times... like some black mirror hud that shows you what are you lacking at all times, what's right or wrong for you.

Not some over the top iron man shit, something clean and tidy. Apple should make one.

Genetic lottery is over and you are what you are. Then the environment (country of birth, family assets, education, role figures, etc.) completes the package of what you become in adult life.

Life is complicated to navigate sometimes and you feel lost. Overwhelmed by the onslaught of issues you have to handle, doubting your life choices, etc. Then you peek on that scale oh my wig! Cortisol is on red, better get some sleep FAST. Sorry road users...

You see your dopamine is full. Prolly need to up this serotonine too. Do some pushups I don't know, it will be in the guide. Serotonine out of yellow now? Time to take some productive action, don't worry, you won't get bored with it fast. Start two tasks at a time and procrastinate on each at a time doing the other, watching that motherfucking dopamine scale. You see that bitch down say fuck it! time for a bong rip.

You're not lonely, it's just your oxytocin drop again. No significant one? Time to reach out to friends or family. No substitute for sex but a source of oxytocin, which is what you need to stop feeling alienated. Networking is a utility. Oxytocin manager in the corner of your eye suggests you participate in following free events this week in your town based on your recent internet searches...

Anyone feeling?

Woody

It’s all in the brain.

BeNice2ME

cherry coloured bracelets and im makin money moves
Autists
bbw gives you everything

Coke ModeI

Chad Won, Incel Give Up🗑♻
wanted to make a similar thread recently

except being balanced objectively, those minor fluctuations and changes of mood are so distracting. if only you could at least fixate yourself in one state and stay there. this way, you go through a good period and act accordingly (being productive, enjoying life, improving yourself etc) and it still doesn't prevent your mentality collapsing to depression or anhedonia.

not even talking about qualifying for bipolar disorder, just those smaller changes in perception most people go through

WRONG, dopamine transporters is all that matters with looks

Woody

wanted to make a similar thread recently

except being balanced objectively, those minor fluctuations and changes of mood are so distracting. if only you could at least fixate yourself in one state and stay there. this way, you go through a good period and act accordingly (being productive, enjoying life, improving yourself etc) and it still doesn't prevent your mentality collapsing to depression or anhedonia.

not even talking about qualifying for bipolar disorder, just those smaller changes in perception most people go through

I'd pay 15 eur monthly fee to be in control of myself.

I overdo things to the point of hatred. Hard to accomplish many things. My hud needs upgrade.

Coke ModeI

Chad Won, Incel Give Up🗑♻
well, psych meds are already a primitive form of what you mentioned in the op, just not very effective and precise

Woody

well, psych meds are already a primitive form of what you mentioned in the op, just not very effective and precise
been there, it's trash and is expensive in the long run. I found LSD is not a meme and helps to realize (verbalize) inner blocks and let go of some things.

Woody

still valid in 2021