• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

"Only SFcel losers are racists" Cope Once Again BTFO'D

Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
5,325
Reputation
37
https://dailystormer.name/the-one-true-king-aragorn-eternally-btfos-nigger-orcs-at-movie-screening/


“Green Book” actor Viggo Mortensen has released an official apology for using the N-word on a panel preceding a screening of his film Wednesday at the ArcLight Cinemas Hollywood.

“I have no right to even imagine the hurt that is caused by hearing that word in any context,” Mortensen’s statement read “especially from a white man.”
News of the incident at the Film Independent screening of “Green Book,” sponsored by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, first broke online as shocked audience members tweeted the reactions to Mortensen’s use of a racial slur.


lol

He wants to save his career. But he's fucked. And we know what he really thinks. It doesn't matter how gl or sucessful he is or how much pussy he bangs, he hates uppity unruly niggers just like anyone else with common sense.

Also, nb4 anyone tries to "muh context" to derail my point. Everyone knows that there's never any excuse for using THAT word. EVER!
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
695
Reputation
3
Fatasses All Around Me said:
phuckthisgayearth said:
context tbh

 
Nope. Just ask Megyn "Blackface Is LULZ" Kelly. She hates niggers too. And the world made sure she knew it.
In what context was he using the n-word though? I lean liberal but I'm not a full-blown SJW. A white person saying the n-word isn't always racist. When I say to my black boyfriend "fuck me nigger", is that raciss?
Megyn Kelly takes the BBC in her private life for sure.
Tomi Lahren definitely does.
 
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
5,325
Reputation
37
If it wasn't "racist," then why is he apologizing and why are people demanding a pound of flesh from him?

You can't all of a sudden say context matters when it's a celeb you want to defend and dismiss context in other cases.

Dude is a confirmed racist who hates niggers by the left's own logic and by the very logic of the niggers who you spend your time fucking in your larps.

Cope.


Who gives a fuck about Tomi Lahren?

All ugly bottle blonds I write-off as mudsharks.
 

Stereo

Champion
Joined
Oct 22, 2017
Messages
18,181
Reputation
11,550
he used the n word in the context of describing how no one uses that word anymore. it was at a q&a panel about a film that is all about racism. so it was perfectly acceptable for him to use it

he's just failo'd by his dreamer bulk for the film. once he cuts down and becomes chiseled again, black girls will want to suck his dick and pretend they're his slaves
 
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
5,325
Reputation
37
As I said context doesn't matter that's why he's apologizing.

All you racists here trying to rationalize his expression of hate is really alarming.

I'm going to contact the SPLC.
 
Joined
Jun 12, 2018
Messages
686
Reputation
9
coalburningthot said:
Megyn Kelly takes the BBC in her private life for sure.

Yup, it has been proven that conservative white women are the biggest coalburners. Conservative women have masculine brains (high prenatal T exposure) and gigantic vaginas that can only be satisfied by BBCs.




Liberal stacies all have soy white hipster bf who wear skinny jeans. They never get anywhere near BBCs (beyond those in the occasional ONS which is now the baseline norm for all women). Their liberal rhetoric is just a manifestation of their estrogenic personalities. They are also estrogenic enough to avoid BBCs out of fear, whereas the conservative tomboys wouldn't flinch before mounting Tyrone's cock.

If you want a girl with a low BBC count, find yourself a SJW.
 

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,359
Reputation
38
such an ad hom thing to say

only losers are racist

like what...

im sure tons of racist guys have incredible lives out there, i mean everyones a little racist (imo anyway)
 
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
5,325
Reputation
37
champagnepapi said:
coalburningthot said:
Megyn Kelly takes the BBC in her private life for sure.

Yup, it has been proven that conservative white women are the biggest coalburners. Conservative women have masculine brains (high prenatal T exposure) and gigantic vaginas that can only be satisfied by BBCs.




Liberal stacies all have soy white hipster bf who wear skinny jeans. They never get anywhere near BBCs (beyond those in the occasional ONS which is now the baseline norm for all women). Their liberal rhetoric is just a manifestation of their estrogenic personalities. They are also estrogenic enough to avoid BBCs out of fear, whereas the conservative tomboys wouldn't flinch before mounting Tyrone's cock.

If you want a girl with a low BBC count, find yourself a SJW.


> blathers on about "conservative" women
> illustrates point with a picture of a tatted up degenerate slut at some degenerate festival

No woman that has any tattoo--let alone that many tattoos--is "conservative" irrespective of what their tats say.

Women who tattoo themselves up are letting guys know that they are not wife material and that they've taken fifty or so dicks raw prior to you speaking with them.

Also, not a single woman mentioned in this thread is by any means "conservative" in any meaningful sense. Working as an anchor bimbo for a nominally conservative news outlet (that isn't really all that conservative) for $$$ and personal advancement by fleecing aging well-meaning patriotards doesn't make one a conservative.
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
695
Reputation
3
Fatasses All Around Me said:
champagnepapi said:

Yup, it has been proven that conservative white women are the biggest coalburners. Conservative women have masculine brains (high prenatal T exposure) and gigantic vaginas that can only be satisfied by BBCs.




Liberal stacies all have soy white hipster bf who wear skinny jeans. They never get anywhere near BBCs (beyond those in the occasional ONS which is now the baseline norm for all women). Their liberal rhetoric is just a manifestation of their estrogenic personalities. They are also estrogenic enough to avoid BBCs out of fear, whereas the conservative tomboys wouldn't flinch before mounting Tyrone's cock.

If you want a girl with a low BBC count, find yourself a SJW.


> blathers on about "conservative" women
> illustrates point with a picture of a tatted up degenerate slut at some degenerate festival

No woman that has any tattoo--let alone that many tattoos--is "conservative" irrespective of what their tats say.

Women who tattoo themselves up are letting guys know that they are not wife material and that they've taken fifty or so dicks raw prior to you speaking with them.

Also, not a single woman mentioned in this thread is by any means "conservative" in any meaningful sense. Working as an anchor bimbo for a nominally conservative news outlet (that isn't really all that conservative) for $$$ and personal advancement by fleecing aging well-meaning patriotards doesn't make one a conservative.
Fox News isn't conservative? :giggle: If CNN is liberal (I would argue that they are) then Fox News is definitely conservative.
 

mustang19

Rotter
Joined
Jul 28, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
11
Usually, the racist girls love bbc and the liberal girls view nonwhites as turds
 
Joined
Dec 6, 2017
Messages
981
Reputation
17
wasp right wing women are easily the biggest bbc whores

they die for black cock

they might not marry blacks but they do fuck alot of them

when i was in school the biggest slayer was some  black guy

i cant even imagine the amount of wasp right pussy he fucked, dude was drowning in it
 
Joined
Jun 12, 2018
Messages
686
Reputation
9
Fatasses All Around Me said:
> blathers on about "conservative" women
> illustrates point with a picture of a tatted up degenerate slut at some degenerate festival

No woman that has any tattoo--let alone that many tattoos--is "conservative" irrespective of what their tats say.

Women who tattoo themselves up are letting guys know that they are not wife material and that they've taken fifty or so dicks raw prior to you speaking with them.

Also, not a single woman mentioned in this thread is by any means "conservative" in any meaningful sense. Working as an anchor bimbo for a nominally conservative news outlet (that isn't really all that conservative) for $$$ and personal advancement by fleecing aging well-meaning patriotards doesn't make one a conservative.

Any woman I show you who burnt the coal, you'd just say she isn't a true conservative. You can't just change the definition of conservative like that and expect it to invalidate the observation that they burn coal. If there are zero conservative women, then yes, they can't be coal burners because there are zero of them. But I'm using the definition of conservative that everyone else uses, which includes more than 0 women.

If Megyn Kelly hates niggers but fucks them in her private time, then would she be conservative or not?



If women can only be conservative if they haven't fucked niggers, then there are zero conservative women in the USA.
 

mustang19

Rotter
Joined
Jul 28, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
11
Storm front is retarded and American. Otherwise racists generally are not ugly.
 

incel scum

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
724
Reputation
12
LOL coping sfcel nerds

ONLY white subhumans are sfcel or racist
i am saying this as an sfcel subhuman

Niggers are GODS and white women worship BBC in 2018 - not Jesus any more


Fatasses All Around Me said:
champagnepapi said:

Yup, it has been proven that conservative white women are the biggest coalburners. Conservative women have masculine brains (high prenatal T exposure) and gigantic vaginas that can only be satisfied by BBCs.




Liberal stacies all have soy white hipster bf who wear skinny jeans. They never get anywhere near BBCs (beyond those in the occasional ONS which is now the baseline norm for all women). Their liberal rhetoric is just a manifestation of their estrogenic personalities. They are also estrogenic enough to avoid BBCs out of fear, whereas the conservative tomboys wouldn't flinch before mounting Tyrone's cock.

If you want a girl with a low BBC count, find yourself a SJW.


> blathers on about "conservative" women
> illustrates point with a picture of a tatted up degenerate slut at some degenerate festival

No woman that has any tattoo--let alone that many tattoos--is "conservative" irrespective of what their tats say.

Women who tattoo themselves up are letting guys know that they are not wife material and that they've taken fifty or so dicks raw prior to you speaking with them.

Also, not a single woman mentioned in this thread is by any means "conservative" in any meaningful sense. Working as an anchor bimbo for a nominally conservative news outlet (that isn't really all that conservative) for $$$ and personal advancement by fleecing aging well-meaning patriotards doesn't make one a conservative.

LMAO at this fucking nerd. How old are you fag?? 50 ??

STOP the coping. take off the fedora and look in the mirror - YOU are a virgin nerd
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
695
Reputation
3
I am a big BBC whore and I would say that I am a (moderate) conservative/Republican. I get off on the taboo of having sex with niggers.
 

Pneumia

Regular
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,440
Reputation
50
Everyi rqcistthread invatiably turns into a muh dick display.white dudes invested in white women are also huge copers and in bad mental health.white women are probably the biggest cause of white male racism.I don't get why WM refuse to see the stupidity of their obsessions.
 
Top