Only pathetic incels think playing "sports" means EVERYTHING.

Vertu

Incel
I see it all the time.

S-s-s-slayer play s-s-s-sports. Sports are e-e-everything.

Sometimes I legit think you guys are 300lb nerdy neckbeards massively projecting the life you wish you had.

The ONLY people who think sports are everything, are people who never played them in the first place.

There were TONS of non-dimorphic nerdy guys on my volleyball and basketball team. On the football team (I didn't play but I knew the ENTIRE roster) there were boat loads of nerdy fatties who probably went all 4 years without sucking on a pussy.

Message to all you pathetic slumdogs: Stop talking shit that you have 0 idea about.

lookz

Chad
fuck off, most succesful people in life do exercise you should do it for other reasons than girls

you need to get your airways opened up, pencil nose. else you'll be mouth breathing every tim u work up a sweat.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
polishplayboy said:

you need to get your airways opened up, pencil nose. else you'll be mouth breathing every tim u work up a sweat.

chadD24

Slayer
polishplayboy said:

:jordan:

Vertu

Incel
lookz said:
fuck off, most succesful people in life do exercise you should do it for other reasons than girls
Where did I say you shouldn't exercise? I probably have the most demanding regimen here.

The fact is, incels on this forum put "sports" on the pedestal (probably because they were fat neckbeards growing up)

In reality it means VERY LITTLE in the real-world. It isn't indicative of sexual success, period.

The only people who think otherwise are people who never played them.