• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Only morons get psychiatric "help"

Thonis

Joke
People seem to not realize that having a recorded mental illness is similar to having a criminal record.
I know i have claimed that i got psychiatric help but even i am not retarded enough to do that. It was just a lie i made to mess with kiwifarmers at the time.

I have met and heard of multiple people who got "help" and never really got cured. They either still get bad thoughts or they are addicted to the pills. No one who has a serious mental illness has ever been cured, instead he was sedated with the pills.

But why listen to empty words when you can listen to a guy who jumped off the golden gate bridge and still considers suicide more than a decade later.

Ofcourse people who are on the pills will tell you that it is great but do you really wish to be an addict? If you do you could do MDMA which will better your mood without having to expose your powerlevel and without making you a docile human being that lacks motivation.

Thonis

Joke
V.A. said:
legit... btw, ur thongs from sloothate yes? welcome. 

yeah, its fucking moronic to go in just to get it written down that u are anything other than a morally straightforward, healthy individual.

Yes i am thonis from SH

Xander

Yes OP because having CONFIDENTIAL  medical documents that state you have a mental illness is as bad as having a criminal record 

Float 
Yourself

Thonis

Joke
Xander said:
Yes OP because having CONFIDENTIAL  medical documents that state you have a mental illness is as bad as having a criminal record 

Float 
Yourself

They are not nearly as confidential as one might think and you sure as hell cant get a firearm just like someone with a criminal record.

Xander

Thonis said:
Xander said:

Float 
Yourself

They are not nearly as confidential as one might think and you sure as hell cant get a firearm just like someone with a criminal record.

Good, firearms cause a lot of deaths especially in bipolar and depressed people as they're quick and easy to act on from an impulse

Thonis

Joke
Xander said:
Thonis said:

Good, firearms cause a lot of deaths especially in bipolar and depressed people as they're quick and easy to act on from an impulse

I know that i am none of the above and i do not need a phony psychiatric evaluation.

feg

Rotter
Thonis said:
Xander said:

I know that i am none of the above and i do not need a phony psychiatric evaluation.

lol at anyone giving you a gun absolutely fucking lol