• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Only men with large dicks want to have sex with women in relationships

TheTrews

Regular
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
12
Only men with large dicks get a kick out of trying to cuck other men.

Men with average or below average dicks don't care for the challenge of fucking women who are already in relationships or cucking their men.

I have a buddy who tells me he likes going after girls who are in relationships. He probably has a very large dick and he has said as much too.
 

TheTrews

Regular
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
12
DeepthroatSlayer said:
sounds like fucking shit dude

No it isn't.

What motivation could a guy with 5-6 inch dick have to go out chasing married and taken women when there's a 50% chance her boyfriend has a bigger dick than you? He would end up reverse-cucking you.

 You don't even have to be redpilled to think like that, you just need to be aware of penis sizes and what's considered small, average and big.
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
3
Just saying you're friends lying about his dick just like the rest. Maybe if you see it or snap a pic for us ill believe you.
 

TheTrews

Regular
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
12
DeepthroatSlayer said:
Just saying you're friends lying about his dick just like the rest. Maybe if you see it or snap a pic for us ill believe you.

Well I know not to believe everything guys say regarding their penis size! 

That said, my buddy is quite naive and suffers from some mental problems, so I think I can believd him. He has shown me XL condoms he gets from a clinic and he regularly goes on chatroulette to show girls his cock. He is also looks quite high t/masc.

But disregarding my friend completely, I think it's true that when you hear a guy say he enjoys cucking other men, he also usually mentions that he is well-endowed. It must obviously give them more confidence to pursue it.
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
3
Sad to see such a troglodite cucking people. Fear of getting cucked under such fucking pathetic circumstances is part of the incel crush that holds us down.
 

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,348
Reputation
38
DeepthroatSlayer said:
Sad to see such a troglodite cucking people. Fear of getting cucked under such fucking pathetic circumstances is part of the incel crush that holds us down.

feelium
 

TheTrews

Regular
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
12
DeepthroatSlayer said:
Sad to see such a troglodite cucking people. Fear of getting cucked under such fucking pathetic circumstances is part of the incel crush that holds us down.

To be honest my buddy doesn't really cuck anyone. He fucks some girls from time to time, but he's yet to cuck someone. He just talks about wanting to do it. Also he's attracted to milfs and not to jbs despite being a young guy.
 

ullzzangincel

world defying divine source
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
26,336
Reputation
11,482
TheTrews said:
Only men with large dicks get a kick out of trying to cuck other men.

Men with average or below average dicks don't care for the challenge of fucking women who are already in relationships or cucking their men.

I have a buddy who tells me he likes going after girls who are in relationships. He probably has a very large dick and he has said as much too.

This is a load of bullshit bro. 

Shit
Thread 
kill
yourself
 
Top