Only a scale of 1-10 how jealous of chad are you?

Bojack

Lookism God
My jealousy of chad exceeds even my own imagination

OcularIncel

Normie
I won't waste time or emotional energy on someone to whom I am less than a fly on the wall.

Bojack

Lookism God
OcularIncel said:
I won't waste time or emotional energy on someone to whom I am less than a fly on the wall.
Hmm true tbh

Superking

Normie
10, wish I could live life on easy mode so bad. Imagine never feeling unrequited love. Imagine never having anything tragic happen to you until one of your dumbass friends dies in a drunk driving accident. Imagine everyone thinking everything you do is amazing and you are so talented whenever you barely try.

Most of you guys lack any sort of perspective on anything. If you're good looking from the very beginning then you're just used to it, it's "normal" for you. Just like how food and shelter is meaningless to people who live in the first world, sex and validation is meaningless to the good looking. It only matters when you don't have it, when you do you just take it for granted like everything else 

When was the last time any of you actually appreciated being able to eat or having a roof above your head?

Bojack

Lookism God
1000000IUofvitaminD3 said:
Most of you guys lack any sort of perspective on anything. If you're good looking from the very beginning then you're just used to it, it's "normal" for you. Just like how food and shelter is meaningless to people who live in the first world, sex and validation is meaningless to the good looking. It only matters when you don't have it, when you do you just take it for granted like everything else 

When was the last time any of you actually appreciated being able to eat or having a roof above your head?
It's better to be a limbless, blind homeless man that gets sex and validation. Then an incel who has all of the above, but no sex and validation. Sex and validation are physiological NEEDS. It's the worse thing that can happen to a man.

fincel

Normie
1000000IUofvitaminD3 said:

cope, i appreciate my comfortable home because im lucky to not be an african starving child

similarly, my jealously is 11/10 towards chad as i rot in my bedroom while he fucks stacies