Giabiconi

Incel
You're 6'7" or something, get casual sex regularly, yet still complain. I don't fucking get it. An ugly white guy has it way harder than you do, bloke. Go jerk off over some more serial killers.

Joncoping

Normie
WTF is OP talking about? The guy has 2.5 FWHR. He is a slayer

alien

Chad
Rotters
Just LOL @ looks theorists. GAME OVER. Stop COPING. This guy is ugly and he's with a smoking hot brunette chick who is so conceited she takes selfies while the poverty wage hair dresser is doing her hair.

That guy kinda looks like a NW3 version of Phil Kessel. And Phil Kessel is not attractive.

AdolfHitler

Slayer
alien said:
Just LOL @ looks theorists. GAME OVER. Stop COPING. This guy is ugly and he's with a smoking hot brunette chick who is so conceited she takes selfies while the poverty wage hair dresser is doing her hair.

That guy kinda looks like a NW3 version of Phil Kessel. And Phil Kessel is not attractive.
Money, Status and big dick game.  :lol:

modified

hairloss expert
alien said:

Who says they're dating? I've had my picture taken with pretty girls before. Doesn't mean we're dating.

springfield

Banned
alien said:

Phil kessel is a pretty handsome guy

LMSghost

Slayer
modified said:
alien said:

Who says they're dating? I've had my picture taken with pretty girls before. Doesn't mean we're dating.
they are dating

Would trade a few of my toes for that skull. Legit that thing was made for breaking doors down. It would take a team of highly trained birds or currycels to take him down not even joking.

BuxomZygos

Banned
lono said:
Would trade a few of my toes for that skull. Legit that thing was made for breaking doors down. It would take a team of highly trained birds or currycels to take him down not even joking.
:tay:

rigidity

Slayer
Weird aspie black guy that obsesses over teenage girls and white people.