• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

ONLY 34% OF UNI STUDENTS ARE SEXUALLY ACTIVE, JFL

SEPRAY

SAVANT
1620167150924.png

Male students are less sexually active than female counterparts:

34% of men

47% of women

ONLY 34% OF MEN HAVE GOOD PERSONALITY AT UNI, WHILE 47% OF WOMEN DO, CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM, BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL THING

everything goes well goy, dont worry, everything is normal

syrian

i give up, lookism, bye.
Rotters
fuck uni and fuck school. jews invented these to keep your cortisol levels on check.
show me one healthy jock who attends uni, impossible, also cringe @ jewWood movies with its propaganda.

New Poster

Now on youtube
how many men saying they are getting laid while women wont report it?
So you don't want to believe your own statistics? Cool. Why not just post your own numbers. How about 99% male 0% female are sexless?

BrokeHeart

๐•ญ๐–†๐–‰ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–‰
Truecels
and men and women lie lol. way more women are getting laid and less men are not. hypergamy at its finest. how is it possible if the majority of women are having sex while the majority of men are not?

:cry:

SEPRAY

SAVANT
So you don't want to believe your own statistics? Cool. Why not just post your own numbers. How about 99% male 0% female are sexless?
food for thought?
discussion?
context?

TheRiddler

Arkham Asylum Fugitive.
Rotters
The study doesn't tell us HOW it was conducted which can create a response that they want, which allows them to pursue an agenda...

For example --- If I publically ask women (infront of others) how many people they slept with, they will under- report and so will the men. I can then take my bogus findings and use the result to further my agenda. So through social proof i can use this study to further inhibit sexual activity through persuasion.

Or I can just completely lie about it and further stunt sexual activity.

They didn't take into consideration that we just had a covid scare, and many students were not having sex while locked down...

The reason many males are not getting sex is because those women at university are primarily only looking to fuck chad. This is exactly what the Japanese did in the 1980s for population control.

If anyone wants to know the end game, its all of you boys turning into japanese conformity simps who are too scared to approach women.

This government, is corrupt.

Last edited:

F16 Jet

KEEP WORKING
Autists
and men and women lie lol. way more women are getting laid and less men are not. hypergamy at its finest. how is it possible if the majority of women are having sex while the majority of men are not?

:cry:
There all fucking the same guy (me)